Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Sunday Roast in Dublin15?

Options
  • 03-11-2013 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭

Guys, what's your fave spot for a quality Sunday Roast around Dublin 15 / Blanch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 GZ250

:P My house!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

I would guess the best for a carvery would the the Halfway House on the Navan Road, at the Ashtown Roundabout. I know I am stretching the limits of the D15 postcode there :P but it is good. The Hole In The Wall is also pretty great, but it's not a carvery if that is what you are looking for. The Paddocks in Littlepace is pretty decent also. I'm subscribing to this thread, want to see where everyone else goes! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭robertxxx

Bradys in castleknock have a nice one, food with taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭djmarkus

The Bell was rubbish when I went there... FYI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Can only be the Brock Inn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Can only be the Brock Inn.

+1

The Brock Inn is a hidden gem, well worth checking out for Sunday lunch

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Brock Inn and The Paddocks has improved alot since new management their food is much better but Brock is better.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭truebluesac

Go to comiskeys every other week . Food is fantastic and big portions

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Stay out of Paidi Ógs

*Ralph*

+1 for Halfway House.. Clonsilla Inn is decent enough too.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

I love the crowne plaza on a sunday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,080 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

I'd go for Cumiskeys too, its probably not even in D15 itself, but the location for a walk in the park and then a feed is perfect

Wheres the Brock Inn by the way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

The Brock Inn is on the old N2, just after where the newish junction for the M2 is, here
    https://maps.google.com/maps?q=53.433354,+-6.332699&num=1&t=h&vpsrc=0&ie=UTF8&ll=53.434594,-6.32967&spn=0.005331,0.014184&z=16&iwloc=A

More County Dublin than Dublin 15 but close enough. It's full of families, i.e. kids, on Sundays, but their food is quite good imo all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭miss misty

has to be Comiskeys

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mr.McLovin

westmanstown golf club, good value and good food and very relaxing place to enjoy a sunday dinner

halfway house has nice food but I always find it a little hectic up there

Advertisement