Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access to children

Options
  • 03-11-2013 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,
    I am divorced with two kids. Access arrangement is in place but one of my children, after two years of the arrangement being in place, refuses to go. For a while he said after he came back from his father's that he would never go again. He had until last time. He refused point blank, he said his dad is mean, he does not love him anymore. Apparently often he asked his dad to take him home, as he preferred to stay overnight at home. His dad refused without any explanation.

I would like to say here, i not looking for a legal advice. Just thought someone was in a similar situation before.

I contacted my ex about it, he blames me for all this. I suggested that he brings him home for the night, and gradully builds his trust again unyil he s ready to go overnight again. My son started to wet his bed recently. He is always feverish whrn tine with his dad is approaching. I realise that i am supposed to send the kids by law. But at what cost?

Your views will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Your other thread was locked, you need to seek legal advice and we cannot give it here. Please do not start another thread on this issue again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement