Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 14 (Next Gen)

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

miralize wrote: »
    Fifa has the real faces... or are you making an throwaway comment about the lack of graphical prowess of Fifa compared to PES?
    Paranoid Fifa fanboy much? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Looking forward to Charlie Adam been in the TOTW :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Tinie wrote: »

Just a cautious person, too many PES V FIFA arguments in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Tinie wrote: »

stinks of geek in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

sugarman wrote: »
    Literally cannot play a single ****ing online game lately.

Either connection to your opponent was lost or when I do get into a game I'm getting online squad mismatch bollox. Even after deleting any squads and updating.

The games unplayable!

Ps4 BTW, anyone else having issues?

I was having the same problems for ages trying to play with Real Madrid, i decided to play with PSG a few nights ago and have had no problems since. What team have you been trying to play with? I have also noticed that there is more players playing the game with 4.5 star teams so im thinking that the lost connection is more there is no one to play against.

• Advertisement

astradave wrote: »
    I was having the same problems for ages trying to play with Real Madrid, i decided to play with PSG a few nights ago and have had no problems since. What team have you been trying to play with? I have also noticed that there is more players playing the game with 4.5 star teams so im thinking that the lost connection is more there is no one to play against.

You can be sure that most people are trying to play with Real Madrid.

If there was a graph given of the most selected teams, Madrid would come in heads and shoulders above the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I've had a good bit of success playing with Man United recently, which is rare because they have been difficult to play with on FIFA for a few years now. The "Squad File error" is very annoying though, it seems to happen when you take players out of the reserves, so I can't play Vidic, Carrick or Nani, and have to play Jones and Fletcher in CM. Despite that though I've won my last 4 games 4 or 5-0 and in my last 3 have had 18+ shots and only allowed 1 shot in each game.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

sugarman wrote: »
    Literally cannot play a single ****ing online game lately.

Either connection to your opponent was lost or when I do get into a game I'm getting online squad mismatch bollox. Even after deleting any squads and updating.

The games unplayable!

Ps4 BTW, anyone else having issues?

It's a joke can't get a game at all lately. What gone hell like

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

ps4 got an update today with xbox1 to follow. main reason to fix an issue where the other player could disconnect and you would get the loss.

patch notes here:
    http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/0/2775269.page#30569749

Any word on fixing Seasons?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

ps4 got an update today with xbox1 to follow. main reason to fix an issue where the other player could disconnect and you would get the loss.

patch notes here:
    http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/0/2775269.page#30569749

Took them long enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Anyone else following the KickTV FIFA 14 Invitational? 16 of the biggest FIFA YouTubers going head to head with $50,000 in cash and prizes, and a $10,000 Grand Prize. Videos can be found here. The quarter-finals have just finished and it's on to the semi-finals.

Preview Video;

NUTZZ wrote: »
    Anyone else following the KickTV FIFA 14 Invitational? 16 of the biggest FIFA YouTubers going head to head with $50,000 in cash and prizes, and a $10,000 Grand Prize. Videos can be found here. The quarter-finals have just finished and it's on to the semi-finals.

Preview Video;

Yeah im watching them alright. Was rooting for air japes and matt hd. Surprised ksi wasn't in it.

Yeah im watching them alright. Was rooting for air japes and matt hd. Surprised ksi wasn't in it.

As utterly boring as Notorious is in his games, I'm glad he beat AirJapes, he was getting far too smug and cocky! I was actually hoping the FIFA Playa would go further, he's entertaining to watch in his games for the banter alone.

KSI probably felt he was too big for the tournament this year, or it may have been a conflict with his own YouTube channel or sponsors.

As utterly boring as Notorious is in his games, I'm glad he beat AirJapes, he was getting far too smug and cocky! I was actually hoping the FIFA Playa would go further, he's entertaining to watch in his games for the banter alone.

KSI probably felt he was too big for the tournament this year, or it may have been a conflict with his own YouTube channel or sponsors.

I didn't think air japes was that tbh. Yeah I've started following FIFA playa after this. Some of his videos are funny. I can't stand that Rossi lad but I hope to fcuk he gets matched with notorious and beats him. I think it will be either Rossi or notorious to win.

I didn't think air japes was that tbh.

How long are you watching AirJapes? I think he has totally changed since he won the tournament last year, he was so smug in the group stages this year that I couldn't wait for him to be knocked out! Rossi is a very strong player, its probably between him and Notorious for the winner.

Strange that they have "Dirty Mike" there but not competing. He's a friend of mine from the FIFA circuit a few years back and I would say is easily the best player there. Actually the fact he's part of a pro gaming team is probably a reason he can't compete.

How long are you watching AirJapes? I think he has totally changed since he won the tournament last year, he was so smug in the group stages this year that I couldn't wait for him to be knocked out! Rossi is a very strong player, its probably between him and Notorious for the winner.

Not that long tbh. I follow batson,fangs,ksi,w2s,Irani,mattHD an aaaskillz. I used to follow Rossi but can't stand him

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Strange that they have "Dirty Mike" there but not competing. He's a friend of mine from the FIFA circuit a few years back and I would say is easily the best player there. Actually the fact he's part of a pro gaming team is probably a reason he can't compete.

Dirty Mike is really only starting to grow a career on YouTube, he was a pro gamer first and foremost and YouTube has just sort of followed that. The KickTV tournament takes the most popular FIFA YouTubers, all normal guys really but who just make entertaining videos and series.

He works better as an analyst on the competition though, it's more credible getting insights from a pro gamer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭jones

I still getting the "squad file does not match" error a bit on online games its annoying to say the least but i dont think the issue is as bad as it was

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭jones

Totally agree mate seems like such a basic thing to have right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭John Cherry

I'm looking at getting FIfa 14 on PS4. I was wondering is there any ultimate edition or limited edition versions out on the PS4 or has there been ?

Not that long tbh. I follow batson,fangs,ksi,w2s,Irani,mattHD an aaaskillz. I used to follow Rossi but can't stand him

I'll see your Rossi and raise you Calfreezy,god I simple can't stand that man such a annoying twat and just can't believe he made it as far as he has.

Really hope he does not do a Chelsea or a Liverpool.

I'll see your Rossi and raise you Calfreezy,god I simple can't stand that man such a annoying twat and just can't believe he made it as far as he has.

Really hope he does not do a Chelsea or a Liverpool.

I've really disliked him as the tournament has progressed. Especially his behavior in the semi finals against Notorious, jeering in his face.

In fact most of them were pretty nasty to Notorious, I get that he's the 'outsider' and not a YouTuber like the rest but some of the jeering and abuse was pretty nasty and goes beyond banter in my opinion.

I hope Rossi wins the tournament anyway!

I've really disliked him as the tournament has progressed. Especially his behavior in the semi finals against Notorious, jeering in his face.

In fact most of them were pretty nasty to Notorious, I get that he's the 'outsider' and not a YouTuber like the rest but some of the jeering and abuse was pretty nasty and goes beyond banter in my opinion.

I hope he does as well. I think it was Rossi and Gonth who were the only ones and I think Zerkaa as well who went to commiserate Notorious at the end.

I found the semi-final very hard to watch between Notorious and Cal it was border line bullying but then again they will just say it was only banter and everyone is entitled to cheer on whoever they want etc etc.

Airjapes interviewing Notorious at the end was just beyond hypocritical,he was the main cheer leader and was the one giving Notorious the most stick. How Notorious did not tell him to F-off is beyond me. More then likely just bitter because Notorious knocked him out.

Not very gracious champion is Airjapes.

Can't stand cal myself. Notorious was unlucky to lose that. I think Rossi will hammer cal in the final. Why does Rossi act weird every time he has scored in the comp. He looks like he can't believe it or something

Advertisement