Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: Gary Numan tickets Button Factory

Options
  • 03-11-2013 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Really dropped the ball and left getting GN tickets too late, now it is sold out. REALLY need 2/3 tickets.

Was looking forward to this since around April so pretty bummed out that it's sold out. Can anyone help me out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

Arcto wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Really dropped the ball and left getting GN tickets too late, now it is sold out. REALLY need 2/3 tickets.

Was looking forward to this since around April so pretty bummed out that it's sold out. Can anyone help me out?

http://www.meetup.com/gigonometry/messages/boards/thread/39377542/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Thanks mate!

Just found 4 tickets late last night. Still waiting on confirmation of them being self printed or actual ticketmaster issued.

Not sure how I feel about getting self printed tickets off of someone I have never met!

+1 to you anyway sir :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ThePerfectDrug

Does anyone know of anyone selling one for dublin?
    pls let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Captain Zeep

Also looking for tickets. 086one9038six0

Advertisement