Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Salthill

Options
  • 03-11-2013 2:47pm

Friend of mine needs to get to Salthill every morning for the next few weeks and was asking if there's any bus he could get from the topaz in Bohermore that goes close to the Galway Business School. As I don't use the bus service I have no idea but figured someone here would

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Salthill bus starts and terminates at the bottom of eyre square.. Best idea i guess is to get a daysaver ticket (3.90) and catch a 402 into square, then cross down to the 401 to get out to the business school..

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sindy5

Darko wrote: »
    Friend of mine needs to get to Salthill every morning for the next few weeks and was asking if there's any bus he could get from the topaz in Bohermore that goes close to the Galway Business School. As I don't use the bus service I have no idea but figured someone here would
    You can get the salthill bus outside the AIB bank ay eyre square which is beside the meyrick hotel and this bus takes you out to galway bus school. They may get the bus back into galway just across from the college at mortons or up outside caesar palace. The bus goes every 20 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sindy5

sindy5 wrote: »
    You can get the salthill bus outside the AIB bank ay eyre square which is beside the meyrick hotel and this bus takes you out to galway bus school. They may get the bus back into galway just across from the college at mortons or up outside caesar palace. The bus goes every 20 mins.
    There is no bus from top of bohermore to salthill. You have to get bus from there into town than get salthill to salthill.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭what_traffic

Info on fares.
    http://www.galwaytransport.info/2008/12/fares-for-galway-city-bus-services-city.html
    Might be worthwhile to get a weekly or even a daily ticket

Advertisement