Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out of hours Lodgement for personal customers

Options
  • 03-11-2013 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Are any of the new lodgement machines accessible out of regular hours? 

The old ATMs used to allow you to lodge the Express Lodgement Envelopes, but that doesn't appear  to an option anymore.  

I don't do it often enough to avail of the the Night Safe facility.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Unnamed,

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch.

The LATMs are only available within branches, however we currently have four external lodgement ATMs located at the following branches:
    • Walkinstown
    • Stillorgen Shopping Centre
    • Terenure
    • Kiltimagh
    [*]

There are also self service lobbies available in the following locations:

Dublin
    • O'Connell Street 8:00-18:30 Mon-Fri, 09:00-17:00 Sat, Sun and Bank holidays
    • Dublin Airport Opened 24 hours a day seven days a week.
    [*]

Galway
    • Eyre Square 8:00-18:00 Mon-Sun
    [*]

Cork
    • 32 South Mall 9:00-16:00 Mon-Fri
    [*]

Sligo
    • Sligo Town 8:30-18:30 Mon-Fri, 09:00-17:00 Sat, Sun and Bank holidays.
    [*]

We hope this helps.

Thanks
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭unnamed

Just in the ATM In Walkinstown ... thanks.

Hopefully there will be more 24h LATMs coming.

Thank you again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Unnamed,

We are glad we could help. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Thanks
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭castletrader

Hi Unnamed,

We are glad we could help. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Thanks
    Elaine
    Just wondering do you have any LATM in wexford county or wicklow .? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi castletrader[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for your post.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]At present, we have no LATM's located in Wexford/Wicklow.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We will post here to advise when more machines are rolled out to new locations.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We will also pass on your suggestion to our Branch Network.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If we can help you further, please let us know.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison[/font]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

Sorry to jump on the post Alison when did BOI get rid of lodgement envelopes I went down to lodge a cheque for my mother today filled in the slip and couldnt find the envelopes.  Unfortunately I didnt have her atm card and there was about 12 people queuing at the counter, being a while since I lodged always used to lodge with the slip/envelope or at the counter.  Another process for me to learn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi miss choc,

Thanks for your post.

These envelopes were used for dropping lodgements into the old quick lodge boxes. These boxes were removed from branches over a year ago, when we introduced the Lodgement ATMs. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 1,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭otmmyboy2

Are there any external lodgement atms or branches with late opening hours in Cork city?

Never forget, the end goal is zero firearms of any type.

S.I. No. 187/1972 - Firearms (Temporary Custody) Order - Firearms seized

S.I. No. 21/2008 - Firearms (Restricted Firearms and Ammunition) Order 2008 - Firearm types restricted

Criminal Justice (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2009 - Firearms banned & grandfathered

S.I. No. 420/2019 - Magazine ban, ammo storage & transport restricted

Criminal Justice (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2023 - 2023 Firearm Ban (retroactive to 8 years prior)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi otmmyboy2, 

Many thanks for your post. 

There are no external Lodgement ATM's or late opening branches in Cork City. 

There are plans to roll out more external Lodgement ATM's and we'll update this thread and put up a sticky when we have more information. 

Thanks

Billy 

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭nicnac

These ATMs are damn all use to customers if out of servvice. I drove 20km to Stillorgan and both ATMs are broken. Complete waste of my time and petrol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi nicnac,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

We are sorry to hear this. We will ensure to pass on your comments to the branch. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement