Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The main thing is keeping the main thing, the main thing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

Well done. Great stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

Well deserved. Super. Delighted for ya:D

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭dazza21ie

Gold medal :)

Didn't go too well so Ted

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭dazza21ie

Gold medal :)

Didn't go too well so Ted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭TRR

Gold medal my arse. We want a time :)

Well done on not f-ing it up ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭AuldManKing

TRR wrote: »
    Gold medal my arse. We want a time :)

Well done on not f-ing it up ;)

62:39 ( not official)

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭cianc

Well done indeed. Looking forward to the race report. Then I can compare yours and Gavlor's and get the truth :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Great time young lad, crap day for running, you're in great shape.

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭Duanington

Great stuff ! well done AMK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Beef

Congrats AMK, all that work is paying dividends now. Any more races before the main thing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Gavlor

cianc wrote: »
    Well done indeed. Looking forward to the race report. Then I can compare yours and Gavlor's and get the truth :)

Nope, unlike blockic he didn't need me to hold his hand today. I couldn't make the race due to family stuff.

Great performance Alan, particularly considering the conditions

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭thewolf_ie

Good man!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭FBOT01

Don't even know you but I still never doubted you. With all the stick you were getting on here you had no choice but to get the GOLD:)

Well done AuldMan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

It's offical now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

Great running man was never any doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Runchick

Brilliant stuff, delighted for ya :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

You seemed in great shape after the race - there's more to come, a lot more to come - well done YoungManKing!

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Ferris B

So hard work does pay off. Well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭career_move

Fantastic stuff. Well done young man :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

Brilliant - am absolutely thrilled for you and well deserved with the hard work you've put in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Badreputation

Congrats on a great race and a great time. Should have brought a bit of rope and hooked onto you at the start:) Well worth the long drive down and back.

Congrats on a great race and a great time. Should have brought a bit of rope and hooked onto you at the start:) Well worth the long drive down and back.

Only a few Boardsies down there, would've been good to meet up and add to the network!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭statss

Super stuff Alan!

Jaysus - at least let me get my report out before you all applaud me................:D

Only a few Boardsies down there, would've been good to meet up and add to the network!

Ya agree...legged it after the warm down. Brutal weather. Must put a face to the name in Ballycotton and def tie on the rope next time! Any plans for a half before the marathon?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭mylifetoday

IMO...there have been some frustrating comments in relation to the delayed start & some very inappropriate comments made in relation to the delay at the start of the race today... some (in hindsight) have acknowledged that as they now know the reason for the delay, they appreciate that we are fortunate to be able to run..... I am a west Waterford AC member.... and I am asking those who have posted negatively about the race... consider the above... There is another race for you... leave go you frustrations of the day....please acknowledge the good of the race. (From one runner to another)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,606 ✭✭✭RedRunner

Good man yourself A. Delighted you hit your target.

IMO...there have been some frustrating comments in relation to the delayed start & some very inappropriate comments made in relation to the delay at the start of the race today... some (in hindsight) have acknowledged that as they now know the reason for the delay, they appreciate that we are fortunate to be able to run..... I am a west Waterford AC member.... and I am asking those who have posted negatively about the race... consider the above... There is another race for you... leave go you frustrations of the day....please acknowledge the good of the race. (From one runner to another)

Ya agree .... the start of the race was unfortunate but once the rain cleared it turned out to be a great day. Dungarvan and west waterford put on a great race and should be commended for same. As always a mighty crowd. Fair play to all involved. Roll on Tralee and Ballycotton.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭outforarun

Smashing. Well done. Looking forward to the report over a warm cuppa in the morning.

• Advertisement

Hi - I think if you read my comment, you'll see that I was very respectful to the events today.
    I was actually supportive and understanding towards it??:confused:

My Comment: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=88672791&postcount=88

Advertisement