Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The main thing is keeping the main thing, the main thing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭gosh123

Great run in the hm weldone on the pb

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

Super racing and congratulations on the PB.

My FB stalking has you looking strong at the finish. Must have been the aero dynamic haircut. Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭AuldManKing

Monday 12th: Following Sundays 6m recovery, I was unsure what to do, but just sauntered around the PP with no pace in mind.
    Keeping the easy days easy.

7.10m@8:04

Tuesday 13th: Done a lap and a bit of the PP - wore the HR strap for the 1st time in a while and very happy to see it at 125 average for the run despite feeling tired.

I done 6x30s strides at the end.

9.49m @ 7:56 (125 HR Ave)

Wednesday: I came across a great set of sessions that Steve Way uses for a Bournemouth AC and will utilise some of these in the coming weeks to ensure my training becomes more Marathon Specific. (Link)
    I'll look to progress them as per the plan, but also not impact the structure of the P&D training i.e. might not do them every week.

Another pimped P&D MLR - one of the weaknesses of P&D is the lack of MP miles - so I thought I'd throw in 3x15mins at slightly faster than MP as per the BAC plan (10 weeks out).

It called for 3min recoveries, but I gave myself 5 given the HM at the w/e.

5.25m WU - 7.50 pace

Rep 1: 15 mins - 2.27m @ 6:37 pace (Laps of Polo grounds)
    5 min R - 0.5 @9.44
    Rep 2: 15 mins - 2.28m @ 6:35 pace (Up Chesterfield) Maybe too fast
    5 min R - 0.43 @ 11.3
    Rep 3: 4:21mins - 0.65m @ 6:45 pace (tight calf/Achilles)

1.2m cool down back to the car 8:53 pace.

Went home and iced the calf/achilles area - hopefully nothing too untoward - glad I stopped and didn't finish the session.

12.6m for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭snailsong

Well done on the half, A. Good to finally meet you, another Boardsie for the list. I've located your log and will follow.

It's interesting you had that dip at miles 10-11. I've done the flatline 4 times and always found that bit difficult, as have others. I think maybe it's as much to do with the course as the stage of the race. Mile 9-10 has a little downhill, just a few metres. From 10 to 11 its flat but the road is a bit twisty so you may not be able to see anyone ahead to pace off. The surface is a bit patchy too. About 11 miles we're back on the main road, straight and good underfoot. Psychologically also it helps that we're heading back the way we came out so eevryone tends to speed up.
    I looked at a few peoples splits on strava and its noticeable the drop in pace along there.

Well done on picking it up, in any case. Always gives great satisfaction when you come home strongly.

Thursday & Friday:

Calf at me a lot - finding it difficult to walk at times. Wearing compression helps.
    Was writing off a week or so recovery/rehab time when my ST called me with a cancellation for Friday evening.

After an hour, a painful hour, she tells me that all is ok and I should be good to go on Sat. WTF??

Walking back to the car, I can still feel the tightness and have to stop. She's mad I thought :)

As per her instructions I do a lot of contrast bathing on Friday evening while drowning my sorrows with some nice wine :)
    Thinking about how I use my time in the coming weeks as I'd never run again.

Saturday: Woke up and the leg felt fantastic - I had an MRI booked for the knee on Sat morning - so following that I set off on a nice run.
    Felt great all the way through and completed 11 miles@7.47 pace.

Legs tired afterwards - I think I under estimated how much the massage would have impacted the legs on Friday.

Result!!

Sunday: A 10am GAA match meant I wouldn't run with the club but following our game, I set off with podcasts lined up.

For these solo long runs I like getting 5-6m in running a different route to normal, so threw in a loop by Myos' and a lap of Farmleigh.

On my ST's advice I stopped at 6m to hydrate (even though it was lashing) and again at 12m.
    Found the going tough in the last 4 miles but seen it out.
    Happy to finish with the pace not dropping.

20m @ 7.51

Really happy with how the calf responded Sat & Sun.
    Delighted to get the miles done!!

60.3 for the week with 2 rest days.

BTW - dire attacking play from Dublin. WILL NOT play that poor in 2nd game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭vanderlyle

Just catching up now, great time in Athlone, well done on the PB. Hope your knee scan comes back ok, but you seem to be able to get good mileage in despite the issues. I'd be out for weeks. Mind yourself.

Monday AM: 3.85m recovery run (8:40 pace) - strange run this - brought the dog up to Porterstown park - after 1 lap she wanted to go home and proceeded to run out the gate and across the busy road!

Drove her home and carried on with another 2 miles - wont be running with her for a while.

Monday PM: 6 miles listening to 2nd Captains take on the All Ireland. 8:30 pace.

Tuesday: 14m with 10x5mins at slightly progressive from MP (1 min R)

Rather than a straight 14 miles, which I wasn't looking fwd to, I again added a session from Steve Ways BAC sessions - This is the appropriate session for the stage I'm at and progresses last weeks 3x15 mins MP session.

Parked at the Polo grounds for a change of scenery and to have my water nearby and set off for a 4.5m Warm Up. I began the 5 min segments at the top of Chesterfield and had 4 done before returning to complete them on the Polo grounds.

This session is a good lesson in pacing due to the 1 min interruption every 5 mins - but I failed miserably as my pace for each 5 min section went something like;
    Min 1: sh1t too fast
    Min 2: nope - slowed down too much
    Min 3: sure we'll just call it tempo pace.
    Min 4-5: ah yes - thats it.

When I returned to the Polos, there were about 60 people doing laps there, so it was great to chase them for a while before darkness came and I was running on my ownsome except for 2 others.

During my 2nd last 5m section, the Park Ranger was driving around lights on, garbling something from the loud speaker - I eventually took note and he was calling my cars details - they'd been searching for my cars owner for the last hour and 15 mins as they need to close the barrier by the polo grounds - I made my apologies, then apologized again...and again.

Continued with the rep once the car was moved - I had it set up on the watch, so couldn't restart it :) - and then done the last rep - feeling strong.
    Done a 1m cool down in the darkness of the PP - must start bringing the headlamp with me.

I was very happy doing this sort of session as I feel that I'm 'really' training - whereas running a vanilla 14 miles is a drag.

Paces for 10x5 mins were more toward the HM pace than a progressive MP to HMP - but I'll take that as a good session.

6:42
    6:35
    6:33
    6:31
    6:33 (2 min R after 5 reps - water break)
    6:33
    6:31
    6:29
    6:39 (interruption to move car)
    6:24

Wednesday: 5.5m recovery run - down the trails by the North Road and up on the grass by Chesterfield.
    Did I ever mention I hate recovery runs, especially in the rain. They'd put you off running.

5.5m @ 8:28

Thursday: I had 12 miles in the plan so set off, podcasts loaded for a loop around the park, taking in War Memorial Garden to add the extra miles onto it.
    Rant: The Off The Ball team need to stop talking about Wayne bloody Rooney and Man Utd - theres plenty more going on in football.

At the start, I had to control the pace as I was speeding up - but by the end that wasn't as issue as I was tired and happy to finish - mistimed the distance ;) and got back to the car after 11 miles so called it a day after that. Done my usual 10 mins stretching by Farmleigh and went off home.
    I wore the HR monitor to keep check and was pleasantly surprised to see 130 ave on it by the end - felt harder.

11m @ 8:05 (130 HR)

When I got home, my daughter was talking about going out for a run, but didn't want to do it alone, so I went out again and done 2 miles with her. loved running at this pace - maybe this is what recovery pace really is!!

2.1m @ 9:40 (hr 117 :):) ) - I'd happily run in the rain at that pace all day long.

The Half on Saturday should be interesting - running it at MP, there or thereabouts. I plan MP to be 6:45 - but if there are pacers running at 6:50 - that might do as its going to be a wet and windy one.

Anyone know who is pacing 1:30?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭dublin runner

Anyone know who is pacing 1:30?

Totes awks.....

See you Sat!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,606 ✭✭✭RedRunner

Enjoy tomorrow's jog in the park!

Is your calf/Achilles issue totally resolved now?

• Advertisement

RedRunner wrote: »
    Enjoy tomorrow's jog in the park!

Is your calf/Achilles issue totally resolved now?

Yep - amazing what a lady with magic hands can do for you :p

Friday: 5m easy run with 10x100m strides and some stretching.

Saturday: Dublin Half Marathon. (20m with 13.1@MP)

Yet another race report from a race I didn't race :):)

I was feeling a bit apprehensive about the ability to hold MP for 13.1m as I had a hard week and the legs were a bit tired. But it would be a good test. I was ready to break it down to a different sort of session if needed e.g. 3x4m @ MP

I planned 6-7 miles before hand, but got delayed waiting on a clubmate so only managed 5.6m before getting into the mass of runners.
    The rain had stayed away for the warm up and only started while we were waiting for the start - but it was welcome.

As we set off, I remember feeling very comfortable running the 1st few miles of the Athlone HM and it seemed like I was jogging, whereas I seemed to be working for this - I guess thats why P&D put a 13m run in 2 days before this sort of session.

After a few miles, things settled down and a bit of space opened up in the masses following the 2 pacers.
    Miles 1-4: 6:41 / 6:36 / 6:52 / 6.51

I went and had a chat for a couple of miles with DublinRunner which helped with the North Road stretch - thankfully the wind (the weather, not DR's wind :) ) wasn't as bad as the F.Duffy and it was manageable.

The 5th mile marker seemed to be long, which caused some concerns amongst the crowd and the Pacers - but it turned out alright by the end. I took on water and headed up the straight of the North Road and onto Chesterfield.
    At the 7m mark I went to get my gel and noted that the zip pocket in my t-shirt was open - a little moment of panic as I thought I lost my car key - but all was ok as it was nestled in my shorts pocket with my gel. The gel didn't last long.

Mile 5-8: 6:46/6:47/6:43/6:50

Turning up Farmleigh DR was ahead of the other pacer JC and I was in the middle - I felt very exposed and after a few miles of constant incline, I had my 1st doubts creep in.
    We turned onto Tower road and I knew it was a downhill, and I was still with the pacers, so took the opportunity to back off slightly and let the downhill do the work - that was working until I felt a funny feeling in my right hammy - like the beginnings of a spasm.

I relaxed again slightly (slowest mile 6:53) and the feelings subsided - I kept going along the Furze Road and onto Chesterfield, approaching the 10m mark. At this stage, I was back with the pacers and feeling very strong. 40 seconds up was the shout from JC and this relaxed me. Between 10 & 11 I decided to push on slightly from the pacers and try and maintain 6:45's for the last few miles.

We turned into the Acres Road and I was expecting a wind tunnel, but it wasn't too bad - Felt strong on this section, but the small downhill at the Hospital turn remined me that my Knee hurts on downhills :)

Mile 9-12: 6:46 / 6:53/ 6:45/ 6:41

Going up the Upper Glen Road I felt very good - I was passing loads of people and had an MSB guy in my sights, I reached him by the top of the road. A quick check of the watch showed my pace was slowing - I always get a small wobble at the top of the hill despite a solid effort going up the road.

Got it back under control and hit the 13m marker in 6:48 and my MSB buddy tore off - I let him off - happy to cross the line for another well executed and controlled session.

13.1m in 1:29:02

1.5m cool down to bring the mileage upto 20 for the day.

Sunday: woke up with an achy knee and done a bit of stretching - the legs actually felt good and if it wasn't for the knee I'd have done more.

4.4m @ 8:38 pace

72m for the week - another opportunity to say "highest weekly mileage ever".
    A good session on Tuesday with a good mileage run on Thursday set me up for a tired but strong MP session on Sat.

Happy so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭Wubble Wubble

Well done A, imagine if said clubmate had turned up on time :) everything looking good for San Seb!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭MisterDrak

Nice run there Alan, progressing nicely...

I know you weren't racing it, but 5.6m before a half ???

MisterDrak wrote: »
    Nice run there Alan, progressing nicely...

I know you weren't racing it, but 5.6m before a half ???

The P&D plan has it set up for 18m with 12@MP - so its just an additional mile at MP with a cooldown mile :)

I think the 13 on the previous Thursday has a bigger impact in tiring the legs. Probably trying to mimic the last 13 of a Marathon rather than the 1st 13.

Its great fun, you should try it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭MisterDrak

Im still broken...

At this rate I going to target the Dublin 2020 Marathon...

Monday: The doctor had rang me last week with my MRI results, but I put off going to him til today - he told me over the phone that it was nothing serious.

Bruised bone on the knee with some inflammation was the only bad news. On its own this can take up to 4 months to completely heal.
    On the positive side, the MRI showed no issues with ligaments, tendons or cartilage.

The doctor gave me 2 options - rest (or do what I'm doing now) and see how it was in a couple of months or a cortisone shot to help with the inflammation.
    As its been ~3 months since the knee 1st gave me hassle, the doctor was of the opinion that the shot was the best course of action at this point.
    Shot administered and am now in recovery mode (i.e. no different to a normal Monday :) ) - & no running for 36-48 hours.

Before I went to the docs, I went out for a run this morning and felt very good - actually the best I've felt in a while.
    Some pacey miles in glorious sunshine and no wind - a big difference to the weekend.

9m @ 7:25/mile

PS: 36 hours gets me to Tuesday..........right :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭Firedance

Of course you went for a run before the doctors, it's the only sensible thing to do in the event of a 'no running' diagnosis...:D hope the injection helps!

Tuesday: No running as prescribed - a nice 4m walk with the dog in the PP - listening to an amazing interview with Pete Magill (Masters record holder for 5k - broke 15min for 5k aged 49) - His background is riddled with drug abuse and alcoholic escapades.

One of the things he talks about was "Cafeteria Training Programs" - 'I'll take a bit of this and a bit of that' - kinda like what I'm doing by pimping P&D - something I need to watch.

Wednesday: Plan as per P&D was for 6x800 - but as I've been pulling my sessions from the Steve Way handbook to get more MP work into the P&D plan - he was prescribing the following; 20min MP + 5x3min + 20min MP. So in this case I would be doing similar V02m work as prescribed by P&D.

2m warm up down to the PP and stopped to do some stretches.

Set off on the 1st MP section - mainly down Chesterfield - taking in the OS/Furze roads and finishing on the Polo's.
    Pace was quick on the downhill - I didn't realise it yet, but there was a huge tailwind pushing me down the road.

20 mins MP: 3.02m @ 6:37 - Maybe slightly quick.

3 mins jog recovery.

5x3mins around the Polo grounds off 90 secs. Plan was to keep them to 5:55 pace.

(1) 5:51 pace - too enthusiastic - damn that wind too.
    (2) 6:00
    (3) 6:01
    (4) 6:07- Nearly going to stop as the wind was pathethic at one stage.
    (5) 6:01

Slightly disappointed at the effort it took to hit the splits, but each rep was a tale of 2 halfs on the polos, the headwind really hampered you. Happy to get them done and delighted I didn't stop after 4.

3 mins jog recovery

20 mins MP: 3.0m @ 6:40 pace
    Found this tough and had 2 stops thrown in - 1 after 5 mins as my breathing was all over the place - took 30-40 secs to get it in control.
    The other was with 3 mins left, I was going up Whites Road and the incline with the wind made it more than MP effort. I took another 30-40 secs and finished it out.

1.5m cool down back to the house.

13m in total for the day

Thursday: Legs felt fairly good today and due to my schedule being pulled in a little (long run planned on Sat instead of Sun) - I decided to go out and do my 2nd MLR as per the weekly plan.

I'd no pace or even distance in mind - I'd see how the legs were and decide as I went.

After a couple of miles I knew it would be a good run as I felt very strong today - Kept going on a loop of the Park - taking in the hillier side and pushing up them.

One of those runs we all have from time to time where we wish we could bottle the feeling.

13m @ 7:30 pace.

Friday: 5.8m recovery run inc 6x100m strides. Enjoyed this - thought about going a little longer (8m) but kept it at 6'ish.

Saturday: Long run with the club today, probably due to the All Ireland and the fact we have a Mayo man running with us - he'll need to drown his sorrows (hopefully thats not used against me tomorrow :) ).

The plan only called for 16m but felt I needed an additional miles as I'm away with work next week and may not get a chance to run during the week (Tues-Fri).
    For some insane reason, the agreed meet-up time was 7am. I was up at 6:15 for porridge and out the door at 6:50.
    We weren't the only insane people out as 3 big groups were at the C'Knock gates at that time.
    Dark & Cold - DCM weather.

A slowish 1st mile and then some good miles at a good clip - We stopped at the cars for a gel/water after 10m and set off after about 1 min stop (really need to stop that stopping).
    The rain started to bucket down at this stage and we got a proper soaking. Another good set of miles ensued and before we knew it we were at 16m and all feeling good.

They're doing DCM so were doing 22m - I was worried about peaking too early (......not a problem I normally have....ahem.....) so had 20 in my head.
    I left them with 2 miles left for me and finished off - felt strong when I finished - wet, but strong.

Done some stretching and home by 10am. Possibly the best I've felt on a 20m long run and certainly the best I've felt after it.

20.25m @ 7:27 pace.

Happy with this weeks training so far - will do a few easy miles tomorrow to finish off the week.

Sept finished with 265 miles (8m off my peak) - Happy with that with some races, a dodgy calf and half a knee.
    5 rest days in Sept (v 2 in Aug).

Oct should see me hit close to the 300 mark - all going well.
    Hopefully do 3/4 Mara next week - My plan calls for 24m so unsure I'f I'll just treat it as a LSR with additional miles before or if I'll do a session within the race.

• Advertisement

Sunday: Woke early enough and couldn't go back to sleep so went out to meet the gang for the club run.
    Apparently there were 20 there last week, but today only 2 others showed up - my Sports Therapist and a newbie to the club (a 400m national medal winner from bygone yrs)

Had a lovely run with them, great to run with good company, found out 1 was a neighbour of mine!!

Felt great on the ru - fairly relaxed which surprised me - I guess if I had of been running by myself, the pace would've been a lot less.

10.5m @ 7.46

71.6m for the week - Possibly my best weeks training ever - in terms of effort, mileage and 'how I felt'.

Apart from the 3/4 Mara next week - I guess it'll be a bit of a down week with me being away. Not a bad thing I suppose.

Monday: Was due to do a double today 6m & 4m but was busy with work and didn't make it out earlier (despite working at home).

Went out after 5 to see what shape the legs were in and had no plan - I met a girl who used to run with MSB but has since joined the Cru crowd, so ran with her - great to have company as she is also Marathon training and targeting sub3.

We had done 5-6 miles and were talking about a whole variety of running related topics, so we decided to do some drills and hill sprints, just to put into practice, what we had been talking about :).

Felt like a clown doing 20 secs of high knees up a hill, but only for the 1st one - after that I got into it.
    Done 4-5 of these then done 6 hill sprints. Finished off with some stretching (getting better at doing these)

9.65m @ 8.39 (inc a 12min mile doing the drills/hills)

Tuesday: I pulled my session into Tuesday as I'm away in prague for a few days with work - currently typing this with a Staropramen beer on the table, well not literally typing with it, but you know what I mean :).

I was a bit apprehensive about it given the mileage from Sat/Sun/Mon - the session was from the Steve Way playbook - 24/18/12/6/3 mins at a little quicker than MP - making each rep slightly faster.

Started off with 2m easy and then some stretching. I wanted to do the session over an 'honest' course, so chose the 10m F.Duffy route (had to add some on at the end :)).

The 1st MP section was OK - a bit tough on the S-Bends as the wind was in my face - the drag upto the Wellington monument was a bit of a pain, but finished it out by the time I got to the zoo.
    24 mins @ 6:38 (3.61m)

3 mins recovery (walked the 1st 30 secs) and was back onto the 18min rep as I turned onto the North Road. This started ok - but by the end I was finding it tough as I kept speeding up - on the positive front - I was quite good today at recognising my pace - I knew what was slower/at MP/ or faster than MP fairly quickly.
    I turned onto Chesterfield and was met again by the headwind and finished out before the Aras.

18 mins @ 6:34 (2.74m)

Same recovery as before and the 12 min rep started as I turned off Chesterfield onto the Acres road - wind wasn't too bad and I felt strong again. This brought me just to the top of the hill on the Upper Glen Road.

12 mins @ 6:30 (1.85m)

The 6 min section should have been ok as I approached the Furze, but I think I lost focus a bit - pace was slightly slower than I wanted.

6 mins @ 6:33 (0.92m)

I took 3 mins recovery - (should have been 2 recovery in hindsight) and done the 3 min rep at a good pace - pushing it as I knew I was finished. Happy with how I felt at this stage but looking fwd to the cool down mile.

3 mins @ 5.55 (0.51m)

Done just over a mile cool down to bring the session to 14 miles.

Finished the session at 11:15 and was in Dublin Airport by 1pm!!

14m @ 7:12 average

I'm unsure what sort of session to do at the 3/4 Mara.
    My plan calls for a 24m run - but I have only done up to 20 so far - so wont risk 24. So the max will be 22.

I could do a straight 22m run with 20 at MP + 30secs (7:15's)
    I could do a 5/4/3/2/1 M session (but is that too similar to todays session)
    I could do 10 easy and then 10 alternating 1m MP with 1m HMP??

I'm open to suggestions - but right now I'm favouring the longer faster unbroken run (MP+30s).

Thoughts?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I did the following in the run up to Berlin and found it good, tough but didn't take too long to recover from (but this was a half so it worked better than a 3/4):
    7 Easy+13.1MP+2 Easy.

It was really good for running MP on already tired legs while practicing gel and water stations.

Though given your race is 20 Miles it may make more sense to just do the whole thing steady with maybe the last 2 @ MP.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

I could do a straight 22m run with 20 at MP + 30secs (7:15's)..........probably the most sensible thing to do
    I could do a 5/4/3/2/1 M session (but is that too similar to todays session).....probably get the most bang for your buck!
    I could do 10 easy and then 10 alternating 1m MP with 1m HMP?.....not sure why you would stick in HMP miles.....

Your doing a November marathon yeah? I would do Option 2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

I would be more inclined not to do another big MP effort this week, that was a pretty tough session yesterday and recovery is important. I would do the MP + 30 secs and treat it like a long steady run. Possibly even run it as a progression style workout, starting easy-steady-and maybe finishing the last 5k or so near to MP.

Just my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭Duanington

pconn062 wrote: »
    I would be more inclined not to do another big MP effort this week, that was a pretty tough session yesterday and recovery is important. I would do the MP + 30 secs and treat it like a long steady run. Possibly even run it as a progression style workout, starting easy-steady-and maybe finishing the last 5k or so near to MP.

Just my opinion.

I'd go along with this too A - that was a very good session you ran yesterday and 2 x MP ( with one being quicker than MP) sessions in a week might compromise recovery etc...the progression style run that P mentions would be my suggestion, great workout and you satisfy the ego a bit towards the end :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭Myles Splitz

Duanington wrote: »
    I'd go along with this too A - that was a very good session you ran yesterday and 2 x MP ( with one being quicker than MP) sessions in a week might compromise recovery etc...the progression style run that P mentions would be my suggestion, great workout and you satisfy the ego a bit towards the end :)

Tend to agree with the lads.

Plan on doing it @MP +30-40 sec myself and our weeks look to be very similar (have a cut down MP sessions as well)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 92 ✭✭The Bin Man

I would go with the 24 miles. Right now, I feel, this will benefit you more than the other suggested workouts. If the farthest you have gone is 20 miles, 24 miles is needed. You've done the hard workout for the week. 24 miles easy will not trouble you but it will help you. There is a misconception about doing workouts on tired legs, especially for 'older' runners. The easy 24 miles is the way to go;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

A,

I'm running it steady so I'll see you at the start at least!

TbL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

A,

I'm running it steady so I'll see you at the start at least!

TbL

You do realise the route closes at 2.30pm!!!

Advertisement