Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation 4 Or Xbox One? (See mod warning in the first post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

miju wrote: »
    And thats why you can switch from one to another without having to relogin?

Single sign on does not mean they are not seperate.

So why have I made up something and Darko hasn't for the same reasons?????

Awful when you get together you lot :)

Go back and read the post.

What feature team?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Serious, non-loaded question Miju, are you trying to get banned from the thread to end this quicker?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Go back and read the post.

What feature team?

Go back and read mine

Grayditch wrote: »
    Serious, non-loaded question Miju, are you trying to get banned from the thread to end this quicker?!

Hey Im just replying to posts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Hey Im just replying to posts

I like how you twice ignored my question though.

Alright.

I like how you twice ignored my question though.

In fairness alot of reading like

And he says I ignored his links. Some man!

Go back and read mine

I did, it didn't make sense. People from MS ireland gave you privileged info that has penalities atatched for releasing it that they wouldn't have in the first place as they were not involved with the console.

You then said it was the non Irish MS people you spoke to that ignored their NDA, i asked you a simple question that doesn't require you to call them out specifically which you have dodged a couple of times now.

What feature team did you get this info from?

• Advertisement

In fairness alot of reading like

Ill help you out, ill go again and dig up my question. I cant actually believe that there are extra 3 pages in this thread since I went to play little bit of World of Tanks...
    Miju, are you honestly think that what you do is LEGIT. Simple Yes or No.

I did, it didn't make sense. People from MS ireland gave you privileged info that has penalities atatched for releasing it that they wouldn't have in the first place as they were not involved with the console.

You then said it was the non Irish MS people you spoke to that ignored their NDA, i asked you a simple question that doesn't require you to call them out specifically which you have dodged a couple of times now.

You post the above and then

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Bless him he's trying, but only managed the yellow card so fard.

Ill help you out, ill go again and dig up my question. I cant actually believe that there are extra 3 pages in this thread since I went to play little bit of World of Tanks...

Oh right missed that but did answer it elsewhere. It's very muddy. The US store is legit, but the gamershare is muddy as

Varik wrote: »
    Bless him he's trying, but only managed the yellow card so fard.

You ignored his red! The man's on the warpath today.

Speaking of Warthings, haven't seen much excitement about Warframe coming to Xbox One. Be more excited. That's all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Oh right missed that but did answer it elsewhere. It's very muddy. The US store is legit, but the gamershare is muddy as

It is not legit, as you're purposely avoiding vat which is a criminal offence so in no way is it legit.

Game sharing is against their TOS, and not muddy at all.

Varik wrote: »
    It is not legit, as you're purposely avoiding vat which is a criminal offence so in no way is it legit.

Aww VAT law you say shall we talk about that then :)

I'm not avoiding VAT actually technically I am importing. What exact VAT law am I breaking because I would still be liable for VAT should Revenue decide to audit MS and see a large Irish pattern of sales coming from the US but are Irish in origin and further audit sales data to identify me or anyone else which is within their remit.

It's no different to buying a physical game or a electronics item from outside the EU, sometimes Customs catch you for import duty and other times they dont.

Do you go to customs when you have bought something from outside the EU which is liable for import duty and it wasn't checked with a cheque for the balance of your liability.

High horse much ????

You post the above and then

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

i asked you a simple question that doesn't require you to call them out specifically which you have dodged a couple of times now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

It's no different to buying a physical game or a electronics item from outside the EU, sometimes Customs catch you for import duty and other times they dont.

It's not quite the same though. By importing a physical disc, there is every chance you will be caught for customs charges. If you're not, it's because they missed the item, & it slipped through. By buying digitally on a non-regional marketplace, you are purposely & intentionally avoiding any additional charges, & that's a bit different. I'm not saying this as a pop at Xbox in any way, as I said before, it's commonplace on several consoles. But it can't be considered a 'feature' or benefit, as it's not legit.

i asked you a simple question that doesn't require you to call them out specifically which you have dodged a couple of times now.

No, see I haven't dodged anything. What I have done it refuse to answer it, BIG difference :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

Kinda defeats the point of a discussion forum, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

Meanwhile,

I received this email from Sony yesterday evening...
    Hi,

Just to let you know that your PlayStation has arrived at our repair centre.

Returns Reference Number: xxxxxxxxxx

We will send you another e-mail to confirm when your console has been repaired or replaced and is ready to be returned to you.

Wonder how long the turn around time is.

No, see I haven't dodged anything. What I have done it refuse to answer it, BIG difference :p

Ah right, so you were spoofing. Sound.

Myrddin wrote: »
    It's not quite the same though. By importing a physical disc, there is every chance you will be caught for customs charges. If you're not, it's because they missed the item, & it slipped through. By buying digitally on a non-regional marketplace, you are purposely & intentionally avoiding any additional charges, & that's a bit different. I'm not saying this as a pop at Xbox in any way, as I said before, it's commonplace on several consoles. But it can't be considered a 'feature' or benefit, as it's not legit.

I agree to a good extent but the same goes for all software sales really, Revenue here and indeed around the world have been very slow to cotton onto it / act but I do get what your saying totally which is why I think its all very muddy in general.

I can only imagine their rationale behind it is that it is too difficult / near impossible to police the individual and thus they will get revenue via the Irish companies. Only a complete guess though mind you.

First world problems :D

You ignored his red! The man's on the warpath today.

Speaking of Warthings, haven't seen much excitement about Warframe coming to Xbox One. Be more excited. That's all.

Played a lot on PS4 lately, but I think ill pull a plug on it as I still got a very advanced account on PC. the biggest reason why I am pulling a plug - Platinum prices and no more rolls on discounts. Yes, there is trading now, but you need a very good setup to be able to farm saleable stuff.
    Its stupid that they removed it on PS4 version. Its free to play game, but if you want reactors and forma, then you NEED platinum.
    For example, during steam sale I bought 500plat ,50k credits, some modes and 3 day boosters for 6eu. Rolling 50% off plat is very often too.
    On ps4 you are forced to buy plat only for full price. 340plat for 18eu that is... I bet xbox one version will have the same trend.

Ah right, so you were spoofing. Sound.

Ah right NO I wasn't but you had mind already made up :P:P:P

Thats not really an answer.

Meanwhile,

I received this email from Sony yesterday evening...

Wonder how long the turn around time is.

Did you not like send that to them last week? If so its bit slow to be only getting their now / emailing that they just receieved it :mad::mad::mad: Always suck to be stuck without a console

Ah right NO I wasn't but you had mind already made up :P:P:P

ya right :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Played a lot on PS4 lately, but I think ill pull a plug on it as I still got a very advanced account on PC. the biggest reason why I am pulling a plug - Platinum prices and no more rolls on discounts. Yes, there is trading now, but you need a very good setup to be able to farm saleable stuff.

Ah, it's still worth a good few hours on console for new players. I've had a lot of fun.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement