Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goats Cheese | Rebel Food Fair

Options
  • 04-11-2013 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

I got this goats cheese at the rebel food fair when it was on in county hall a few weeks ago.
    It was in oil with chilli, The guy selling it was outside just by the exit.

It was really good but the packaging had no details on it so have no idea how to get it again!
    Anyone know the name of the crowd selling it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

Ooh that cheese is delicious, I don't know the name of it but I know you can buy it up in the garden pavillion in ballygarvan. Hopefully someone might know other places to get it as I'd be interested too!

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭teddy b123

Anyone?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Was that all he was selling, or was there other items that might help people identify him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Animord

Could have been someone called Joe who is from the Ballinhassig area. He sells goats cheese, milk and yogurt in Mahon Point, Coal Quay and a few shops. I know he was at the Rebel thing but not sure if it is the same person. The stuff comes in jars with either blue or red lids?

Orchard Cottage Dairy, it is called.

Advertisement