Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phuket for Xmas from Oz

Options
  • 04-11-2013 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

hi all,

Im looking to go to Phuket for a few days at xmas with my OH.
    We are both going for a relaxing holiday but would still like to be close enough to the hustle and bustle with nice restaurants etc.

can anyone suggest an area?

i dont want to be slap bang in the middle of patong but id like to be close to a beach (walking distance)

Ive been looking at packages on expedia and there are a few but i just want to make sure the area is nice.

while im here does anyone know of a good package holiday site like expedia? ebookers are a lot more expensive.

Thanks everyone :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

Zuji, mythailand, travelonline, escape travel and flight centre all do packages but booking flights and accommodation separately is probably cheaper.

Can't recommend anywhere in Phuket but a friend stayed in Khao Lak, to the north, and loved it. Much more chilled out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

whats the weather like there around christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭niva*sis

lg123 wrote: »
    whats the weather like there around christmas?

Its ment to be nice, not as hot as perth but still nice

FYI all, i got a good deal on air asia (package) going on the 18/12/13 and returning on the 25/12/13 for 1250 each in a 4 star hotel near patong.

Advertisement