Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XSLF (Ex Stiff Little Fingers) Dec 7th Thomas House

• 04-11-2013 2:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Heres the Facebook event - https://www.facebook.com/events/762643727084775/?ref=5

Heres the info

Henry Cluney & Jim Reilly both original ex member's of seventies Belfast punk band Stiff Little Fingers. Have now gotten together and formed XSLF.
    Live for one night only in The Thomas House on 7th December 2013 from 8pm. Tickets are E12 and are available on the door on the night. Limited spaces so first come first served.

Support on the night comes from PADLOCK and HOOLIGAN

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭darrenw5094

Wonder what Jake will do over this band. He rang a spot here in Dundalk a few years ago to pull a similar gig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Jake is a fat cvnt.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Jake is a fat cvnt.

POT KETTLE BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

Jake is a fat cvnt.
    Excuse me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

I saw xslf during the summer and it was a great gig, small venue like the Thomas house so atmosphere was brilliant Cant wait for tmrw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Excuse me?
    Jake is a fat cvnt.
    SLF became **** many years ago which is a shame as at one time they were pretty damned good but after Nobody's Heroes they went ****.

Advertisement