Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booking Flights Home

Options
  • 04-11-2013 8:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi All,

Does anyone know a travel agents in perth where you can book your flights for next year and pay it off bit by bit just like we can do in most agents at home.

Flight centre used do it but they dont anymore.
    They take a desposit but if the price goes up you need to pay the difference.

Anyone know anywhere else?

Thanks,
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,339 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

niva*sis wrote: »
    Hi All,

Does anyone know a travel agents in perth where you can book your flights for next year and pay it off bit by bit just like we can do in most agents at home.

Flight centre used do it but they dont anymore.
    They take a desposit but if the price goes up you need to pay the difference.

Thanks,
    :)
    I think STA let you do it.
    I booked flights with them at Xmas. Put down a $100 deposit to lock in the price. I got a cheaper flight in the ethihad sale so I just booked a new flight and gave up the deposit.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭niva*sis

Thanks Mellor but they dont do it anymore.

The lovely RUDE girl who loves her job in the STA in perth confirmed last week that they used to do it but they have stopped for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

Thanks Batgurl but im hoping for a bit longer than 14 days (because i get paid monthly) id just like to pay a bit off each week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

Hey Niva sis

Not sure if you got sorted or not but just got an email from STA to let me know lay-by is back.

http://www.statravel.com.au/lay-by.htm

• Advertisement

Thanks Batgurl, this is great to know :)

Advertisement