Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cod Ghosts - Midnight Launch Advice

• 04-11-2013 10:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering, how early should I be there before the midnight launch? Could I potentially be left without a copy even though I pre-ordered?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 wheelie_bin

Any time I've been to a midnight launch, I've just sauntered in at around 12:05, went up to the desk and bought my game. I usually go to Smyths.

I heard that some xtravisions had long queues for GTA V but queues for Ghosts won't be as big.

Just be there for midnight or shortly after and you'll be grand.

Some places close shortly after midnight if it's too quiet so make sure you don't leave it later than (say) 00:05hrs to arrive, just to be safe.

Can't see why they wouldn't have enough copies. You should be grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

Any time I've been to a midnight launch, I've just sauntered in at around 12:05, went up to the desk and bought my game. I usually go to Smyths.

I heard that some xtravisions had long queues for GTA V but queues for Ghosts won't be as big.

Just be there for midnight or shortly after and you'll be grand.

Some places close shortly after midnight if it's too quiet so make sure you don't leave it later than (say) 00:05hrs to arrive, just to be safe.

Can't see why they wouldn't have enough copies. You should be grand.

Yeah never done the midnight launch before, its always been maybe a week or two after the release ive gotten it.

Getting the pre ghosts jitters now. Nearly 12 Hours to go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Going to my first midnight launch tonight. Looking forward to getting it!

Going to my first midnight launch tonight. Looking forward to getting it!

Getting it with your fantasy female cod slayer? only if that was a regular occurrence, its such a turn on like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Getting it with your fantasy female cod slayer? only if that was a regular occurrence, its such a turn on like.

Huh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

The best midnight launch advice is don't bother queuing, waiting until 12.15-12.20 and stroll in, id you're driving just sit in your car and wait until the queue is died down, simples.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

Where is the cheapest place to pick up an Xbox copy in town? (Dublin)

I hear tesco and supervalu are doing it for €45

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

I hear tesco and supervalu are doing it for €45

That's very good any idea which Tesco/SuperValu store??

There's a biggish one near me but they don't have a game section.

I have no idea I bought mine in gamestop haha, ill link you another thread there that should help

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057071318

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Midnight launch is over, prices can be found here, no point having two threads

Cheers

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057071318

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement