Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mother and baby activities

Options
  • 04-11-2013 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

I've recently just moved to the enniscorthy area and am wondering if there are any mother and baby activities such as yoga classes / exercise classes really anything to get myself and my 3 month old out of the house and having some fun! There are swimming classes I've heard about but she's too young for these - any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

There are mother & baby groups in town,best thing to do is look on facebook as they all advertise there.

AFAIK there's one every Tuesday morning in the Presentation Centre.(Beside St.Aidans N.S)

BTW,welcome to Enniscorthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Mrsweasley

there is a group that meets at the Friends Meeting House on Thursday morning called Little Angels . It is situated on the left hand side of the river as you are leaving town for Wexford - down from the bus stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Mrsweasley wrote: »
    there is a group that meets at the Friends Meeting House on Thursday morning called Little Angels . It is situated on the left hand side of the river as you are leaving town for Wexford - down from the bus stop.

Sounds ominous ;)

Advertisement