Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DEAP IT Help

• 04-11-2013 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Good Morning everybody,

I have already posted this to the technical thread, but as my need is dire, perhaps a seperate thread is a better idea. :D

A virus has completely ruined my computer, and despite great help from IT savvy people I cannot reclaim the machine. The hard drive I have taken out and hooked up to another machine means I can reclaim some other documents, however the XML files attached to the DEAP software are nowhere to be found. (except ones that may have been exported. exporting is something i rarely do as i use the DEAP for design purposes)

So, am I screwed here or can someone point me in the right direction as to where these files might be hiding?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

one thread is enough thanks, please respond to the posters query here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement