Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get leather jacket?

Options
  • 04-11-2013 11:46am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭

I'm on the hunt for a nice leather jacket.

Preferably the type that has no collar... not sure what the name of that style is. Bomber perhaps?

Any daycent shops? I tried TK Maxx. They're all faux leather, what a load of sh!te!

River Island have one for €135 .. fairly nice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭Fabio

There is a leather shop on Cornmarket Street, not far from TKMaxx actually. Try there.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Fabio wrote: »
    There is a leather shop on Cornmarket Street, not far from TKMaxx actually. Try there.

They do belts, wallets, waistcoats, etc. - one of my favourite shops but not great in the jacket department. IIRC Diesel outlets usually carry a good range of leather jackets. I got a full-length overcoat from one in the city centre a good few years back. I'm not sure if the city-centre shop is still there - it was on North Main Street - but I believe they're in Mahon Point.

Advertisement