Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen counter/worktop supplier/installer?

• 04-11-2013 1:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,870 ✭✭✭✭

Folks,
    I'm about to undertake a little bit of renovation work in my kitchen and I am looking for recommendations for someone who can replace my worktops?
    Currently I have Formica/laminate type surface and I would be happy to go with this type of counter again.
    Ideally I want the joints to be seamless as they currently are(biscuit jointed I think)
    Any recommendations will be much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

My sister recently got this done for her new house. It was done by a guy i know. His website is below and contact details are there.

http://emgcarpentry.ie/

You can see a photo of my sisters "seemless" counter top in the fitted kitchens gallery actually (hers is the cream kitchen with timber look worktop with the extractor in the corner).

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wilbert13

Irish Wire Products on the Dock Road stock a wide range and they have a sale on this Saturday 9th

Advertisement