Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Gear Solid V

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Parcel Motel still haven't delivered my copy even though they have had it since yesterday :mad:

If it makes you feel any better, Rakuten haven't even dispatched my copy yet state they will before the 1st.... Sighhhh.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

If it makes you feel any better, Rakuten haven't even dispatched my copy yet state they will before the 1st.... Sighhhh.

I'm not really pushed if I don't get it til tomorrow or Tuesday but whenever I get an email from parcel motel saying that a parcel is in their Dublin depot it usually is in the Limerick motel by 7am the following morning. On their site it just says in transit so something must have happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

I have absolutely no idea what's going on in the game! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Parcel Motel still haven't delivered my copy even though they have had it since yesterday :mad:

Amazon left it so late on Friday to ship mine it never even made to Belfast like it would have on a normal weekend and I would have had it last night.

Going to the game collection or simply games in future for all pre orders. I'm in the process of cancelling all my Amazon pre orders for the rest of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I really thought I'd have my copy too :(

Off for the next 3 days. As long as I have it for release I'll be happy.

• Advertisement

Going to the game collection or simply games in future for all pre orders. I'm in the process of cancelling all my Amazon pre orders for the rest of the year.
    Yeah them two sites seem to post early and are much cheaper than amazon
    Amazon left it so late on Friday to ship mine it never even made to Belfast like it would have on a normal weekend and I would have had it last night.

Yeah anytime I have preordered a game from Amazon they send them late and they arrive at parcel motel on release day so I'd get them the following day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

anyone see any trade in deals for this on xbox one.

i was thinking of trading in for live credit and getting it digital

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Is there a list of who you should extract in Ground Zeros to get the bonus for them in TPP?

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Is there a list of who you should extract in Ground Zeros to get the bonus for them in TPP?

http://www.pcgamer.com/prepare-the-perfect-ground-zeroes-save-file-for-metal-gear-solid-5/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Should I hold off on redeeming included codes for this until tuesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Worked out grand for me this week. Day off on Wednesday so I can pick up my game in Parcel Motel and game away all day!

Or if by some miracle Parcel Motel get it on Tuesday and have it in Drogheda by Tuesday night, even better!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Never knew about this until someone told me last night. Going to try grab em all before tomorrow night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭AndrewTheCat

Lads is there no longer free shipping from play asia

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Sound man didn't know about that. I was playing it this morning to just pick up side op specific trophies but will lash into it tonight and tomorrow and follow that guide.

The game didn't look for my game save from Ground zeroes. At least It didn't tell me about it if it did.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

superg wrote: »
    The game didn't look for my game save from Ground zeroes. At least It didn't tell me about it if it did.

"Look for the 'save data upload' option on GZ's main menu to ensure your progress is carried over."

That's taken from the article linked above.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭Underground

I'm transferring my save data from ps3 to ps4,wonder how awkward that will be. This shows it can be done though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Wright

superg wrote: »

September 1st for that feature.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Anyone seen this yet

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YN470wKT9PM

It's an Japanese ad for MGSV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭foxtrot101

Is it known what the game add-on download code, that came with Ground Zeros, gives you?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

foxtrot101 wrote: »
    Is it known what the game add-on download code, that came with Ground Zeros, gives you?

Bouses for TPP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭foxtrot101

Bouses for TPP.

I just wondering had they announced what those bonuses are yet. No doubt we'll find out tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Lads is there no longer free shipping from play asia

They ditched free shipping on weekly/daily deals about a year ago, anything outside that and over 25 dollars is still free, you could be waiting two weeks to two months though to get anything from them using it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

Wonder will any one (bricks & mortar) have it on sale tomorrow, month end sales and all that!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Wright

Wonder will any one (bricks & mortar) have it on sale tomorrow, month end sales and all that!

Maybe try Argos?

This wait has been worse than waiting on Christmas was as a kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I am going to try a few places tomorrow. Just gonna do the usual play stupid and try to buy a copy.

If I get lucky I'll let others on here know where to buy. But highly unlikely I'll get lucky. Pssh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭nerd69

Ahh balls I actually thought it was out tomorow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Ground Zeros got a patch tonight, you can now upload your save file for use in The Phantom Pain.

Advertisement