Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Gear Solid V

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

weiland79 wrote: »
    When you say a stealth/no kill run do you allow yourself to use the tranq gun?

Yes although I usually try to hold them up instead of the gun. I use the tranq when in reflex mode.

Apparently the EU preload is up?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

tok9 wrote: »

Mine didn't seem to start automatically but I've prompted something to download now.

PS4 that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

tok9 wrote: »

Woohoo, my preload has started. Awesome sauce. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Out of curiosity has anywhere been selling it today?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Preload only coming up as 4.5GB. That mean we're gonna have another 20GB to download at launch?

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Preload only coming up as 4.5GB. That mean we're gonna have another 20GB to download at launch?

It'll download the 4.5gb, then download the rest in the background. If you hit options on the MGS Icon, and go to information, it'll show you the progress there.

Edit: I think it will only show you the first 4.5gb in the information page until that first bit is downloaded. Then it'll show you the progress of the remaining 20~Gb after.

Could also be the "Motherbase Staff 1" DLC you get when you scan the QR code on the insert in the GZ box. Scanned it this morning before I traded it in and thats what I got. Maybe thats extra to the stuff you get from having a GZ save?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭jones

Any launch day patches with this?

• Advertisement

jones wrote: »
    Any launch day patches with this?

They will likely have one for the save import, not sure after that.

Ya there is. Saw somewhere say it's for the FOB stuff and some textures. Probably just a bit more polish.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

day 1 patch is around 421MB

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

When is the FOB and online mode starting? Is it day 1 or are they waiting a few weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭Underground

FOB stuff is up and running at launch, MGO won't start up till October.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Out of curiosity has anywhere been selling it today?

Nay.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

MB coins pricing from the US site, not to spoil names, but it looks like most FOBS cost about 1500 coins, others will be more expensive.

55E454D34F1E0D0024

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

Just got an email from gamestop saying my collectors edition has been shipped, I'll be raging if I don't get it tomorrow, have the day off and all.

Just got an email from gamestop saying my collectors edition has been shipped, I'll be raging if I don't get it tomorrow, have the day off and all.

Got that email too, and they have my delivery address wrong on the invoice, geniuses.

Got that email too, and they have my delivery address wrong on the invoice, geniuses.

Just checked it there and they have mine wrong as well, it has the house number and city but no street name. Now I'm worried :(

• Advertisement

Just checked it there and they have mine wrong as well, it has the house number and city but no street name. Now I'm worried :(

Exact same. Hopefully it's nothing

Exact same. Hopefully it's nothing

Sent them an email just to clarify, I don't know if I'll hear anything back before tomorrow seeing as its nearly 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Postman just delivered a package to me with the Phantom Pain inside and i didn't even order it!! That's mad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Did anyone's pre load start automatically? Had mine set to auto download. I hope it's doing that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Gary_Mc_Cork

Ps4 pre load running the last two hours 17 gigs done out of 28 , but still havent been billed for it , hope this doest stop me from playing tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Gary_Mc_Cork

Had to manually start mine but think this was over problems i had with the store where my pre order dissapeared and I had to order again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Does anyone know when the royal mail will start moving again? Mine got painfully caught in the northern Ireland post depot all day today. If they had just sent it out to parcel motel I would have gotten it this evening. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Does anyone know when the royal mail will start moving again? Mine got painfully caught in the northern Ireland post depot all day today. If they had just sent it out to parcel motel I would have gotten it this evening. :(

Same here, it won't move till tomorrow because of the UK bank hol. It got to Northern Ireland sorting office on Sunday evening and is stuck there. Hopefully I'll have it late tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Been playing Ground Zeros the last two nights in preparation. Im sorry now that I didn't spend more time trying to get the S ranks as its actually loads of fun. I have all but one S on normal, but would have liked to complete the hard missions as well. Might squeeze one out tonight though :)

Yes, I know I can still complete it, but lets be honest, nobody gonna be playing GZ after tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

Going to see if tesco are selling it. Here's hoping

Advertisement