Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 or iPad Air

Options
  • 04-11-2013 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Really cant decide between these two....looking for a tablet for day to day browsing the usual social media sites and watching the occasional movie. Both myself and my partner have iPhones which is why I'm thinking of getting the Samsung for something new and different wheras an iPad is basically just a larger iPhone. Im not a tech geek at all but they both seem on the same wave length when it comes to camera and all that, so my main dilemma is how difficult is it for an iPhone user to use an andriod tablet?? Had a go of one up in Harvey Norman and I couldnt make heads nor tails of the Galaxy tablet but just want to know other peoples opinions if they have done the same. :)

Advertisement