Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haven't received new disc yet

Options
  • 04-11-2013 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I got my renewal letter in the post a few weeks ago. I pay by Direct Debit and it said no action was required from me, the policy would automatically renew. However my insurance expired yesterday and I haven't received a new disc yet. 

Is this normal or do I need to get in touch with ye?

Thanks,
    Fiona

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi Fiona,[/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif]If your policy was only due for renewal on Sunday you should allow 3 to 4 working days to receive your documents, however if you would like to PM me you details I can have a look into this for you. [/font]

Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

Thanks Sean, it was waiting for me when I got home yesterday. :)  I was just being a bit paranoid because my tax disc is in the post as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Hi Fiona,

If your policy was only due for renewal on Sunday you should allow 3 to 4 working days to receive your documents, however if you would like to PM me you details I can have a look into this for you. 

Sean
    As it is illegal to drive without a valid disc on display, do Liberty expect the OP to ground their vehicle until such time as the new disc arrives (bearing in mind that post can be slow) ?

Advertisement