Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

only student in year doing economics?

• 04-11-2013 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

I'm repeating this year and I'm doing economics at home by myself. But this means next June I'll be the only student doing economics. Will the school be able to let me be the only one in doing an exam? Anyone else in same situation?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Just make sure to tell your Examinations Secretary that you intend sitting it, so that the SEC makes allowances for you. After that, your school just acts as a host for the SEC.

Lots of people in the same situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 culchiegirl16

Same situation how are you getting on with the course

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭kev44

Same situation how are you getting on with the course

I actually find economics really good at the mo. I'm about half way through the micro section and its all very understandable and basic. Beats doing English any day haha

Advertisement