Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox Live Gold Membership

• 04-11-2013 4:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

Just picked this up in Smyths for €29.99. It's 6 months membership plus 1 bonus month. Seems good value as the 3 month membership in Gamestop and xtravision is €25

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 235 ✭✭mark.1

where are u based ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

sorry OP, you can get 14 months for ~£32 from cdkeys.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

€30 for six months is overpriced compared to some of the other offers/deals out there. €46.99 for a full year here - http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5683082/Trail/searchtext%3EXBOX+LIVE+GOLD.htm & often at that it can be gotten cheaper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭Glenagoolie

You can pick up 13 months (12 months + 1 free) from CDkeys for GBP£29.99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

ouch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

I got 13 months for €35 online.
    You got ripped off, OP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Sorry everyone. I haven't a clue obviously, just seemed good value compared to other shops :confused: My son's birthday is tomorrow and it was a case of a last minute rush to the shops rather than faffing around on the computer. I'll know better next time;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

Fiolina wrote: »
    Sorry everyone. I haven't a clue obviously, just seemed good value compared to other shops :confused: My son's birthday is tomorrow and it was a case of a last minute rush to the shops rather than faffing around on the computer. I'll know better next time;)

There's a thread on xbox points and subs in the games>consoles>xbox forum.
    Easy to miss if you just check Bargain alerts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭bidiots

theteal wrote: »
    sorry OP, you can get 14 months for ~£32 from cdkeys.com

Get 12 months for £25.64 when you like them on faceybooky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭Soarer

Fiolina wrote: »

Why don't you order online from one of the links given above, and return what you bought tomorrow?
    I'm sure your son won't mind if the code is printed on a plastic card or handwritten on a piece of paper!

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

sweetie wrote: »
    There's a thread on xbox points and subs in the games>consoles>xbox forum.
    Easy to miss if you just check Bargain alerts.

Heres the link: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055846688

Also one time I had to ring microsoft to cancel auto-renewal, told the guy I was cancelling because it was too expensive and I got 12 months for €36.

Advertisement