Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Best Pro Evo?

Options
  • 04-11-2013 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

I'm picking up an old Xbox. I'm just wondering which edition of Pro Evo is the best? It seems to be a toss up between 2005 and 2006?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,352 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I can't remember the years but probably 3 or 6 for me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I was always partial to the one with Adriano on the cover,I think that was 05

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ThirdMan

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I was always partial to the one with Adriano on the cover,I think that was 05

That's 06 I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

06 was excellent from memory

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

For me it is definitely PES 5 the one with Henry and Totti on the cover.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭SHANAbert

Pes 5 and then 2006

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

PES 6, that was a cracking game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

5 was the best one then fifa took over

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

PES 6 was the best, online issues was the only flaw.

Liamalone wrote: »
    PES 6 was the best, online issues was the only flaw.

What platform were you playing PES 6 on online? I had it for the Xbox 360 back then and the online play was flawless. I don't think Konami will ever get it working that well again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Pro Evo 6 (though it was on PS2). Such a great game - when football games focused on fun rather than out-and-out simulation...Although maybe me not playing online (and fair enough AI) was a contributing factor too!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

What platform were you playing PES 6 on online? I had it for the Xbox 360 back then and the online play was flawless. I don't think Konami will ever get it working that well again.

On the 360 too, online was great apart from the fact that bad losers could make the game freeze and then it was a Mexican standoff as to who would quit first and forfeit the game :( Left the xbox on overnight a couple of times as I was a stubborn git back in the day lol

Liamalone wrote: »
    On the 360 too, online was great apart from the fact that bad losers could make the game freeze and then it was a Mexican standoff as to who would quit first and forfeit the game :( Left the xbox on overnight a couple of times as I was a stubborn git back in the day lol

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. It was such a petty thing to do and so annoying.

Advertisement