Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voucher/ present for someone in Australia

Options
  • 04-11-2013 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Brother's birthday coming up. He's based in Melbourne (year work-travel trip) and I wanted to send him a voucher for something that may be of use to him - pub/ restaurant/ travel/ day trip were the first things that came to mind. Something that I can purchase online and email eg a code would be ideal. Flexible dates as I'm not entirely sure what his plans are and don't want to book eg a footy game. I'm just not sure the first place to start. Any reliable suggestions? Around 50euro price bracket, and he's in his late 20's if that helps.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

Killerz wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Brother's birthday coming up. He's based in Melbourne (year work-travel trip) and I wanted to send him a voucher for something that may be of use to him - pub/ restaurant/ travel/ day trip were the first things that came to mind. Something that I can purchase online and email eg a code would be ideal. Flexible dates as I'm not entirely sure what his plans are and don't want to book eg a footy game. I'm just not sure the first place to start. Any reliable suggestions? Around 50euro price bracket, and he's in his late 20's if that helps.

Cheers.

Red Balloon and Adrenalin are the two biggest activity companies that come to mind for gift vouchers. Not sure about pub/restaurant stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Killerz

Thanks for those replies guys, good starting points.

Killerz

Advertisement