Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diagio Brewery on fire

Options
  • 04-11-2013 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Just drove past the brewery and one of the buildings seperate from the larger building looks to well and truly on fire, plenty of alarms going off but no emergency services as of yet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭0rt

somewheres on fire..... i best post it on boards and not ring the fire brigade. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

0rt wrote: »
    somewheres on fire..... i best post it on boards and not ring the fire brigade. :D

Who said I did not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

I was down that way around the time you posted this and everything looked normal no smoke or emergency services to be seen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

It's a common occurrence the roaster goes on fire, but finishing up this Friday unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭lassykk

Thought the same myself. Would have passed by on way home from work around then and saw nothing but I could have been in a world of my own!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

wellboytoo wrote: »
    It's a common occurrence the roaster goes on fire, but finishing up this Friday unfortunately.

That possibly explains it as it seemed like a very burnt grain smell, much stronger that the normal smell plus smoke billowing out out if places other than the chimney stacks.

Looks all normal today

Advertisement