Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden Beers

• 04-11-2013 6:25pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So gentlemen some beers? (i will actually not get hammered at something work related this time)

Nov 22nd?

I need to impart the wisdom of my trip to Adrian

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I've work beers on November 22nd, could do the 23rd or the previous weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭davetherave

The 22nd rings a bell for some reason, I'm not sure why. Put me down for the 15th or the 23rd if we are taking dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I can't do 22nd or 23rd, other beer night commitments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Just throwing it out there, the 28th is thanksgiving though I'm flying out early the next day so may not be the best idea in the world, but there will be american football on tv.

Other than that 15th or 16 November could work.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Packers/lions I could do that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,720 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Would you not just do the Woolshed on a Sunday lads, that way you'll be guaranteed to see any 6pm game.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Ste, we're all grown ups we can start the week with a hangover like you students!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭davetherave

[url] http://www.military.ie/info-centre/defence-forces-history/commemorating-the-foundation-irish-volunteers/ [/url]

I knew there was a good reason I wasn't available on Friday that whole weekend as it turns out.

So Thanksgiving seems to be the popular vote? I think that was the first beers as well all those years ago in peader kearneys.

Edit : Unless you guys are meeting up right now :eek:

It's no Daves, so danger D is here! I can do thanksgiving

Any decision yet?

As I'm heading away at around 5am on Friday morning I wouldn't be doing much boozing on Thursday night.

I'm around this Saturday if that suited anyone?

• Advertisement

Yeah I can do a few on Saturday Adrian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Can't do sorry guys. Other commitments that night.

Any other takers for tomorrow night?

Advertisement