Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skip Hire

Options
  • 04-11-2013 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a skip, the smallest and cheapest one out there. Does anyone have any recommendations and/or prices? Are there any available for €250 or less?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

Whats it for Genie?

I was pricing skips a while ago, and the best value for me was to hire a van driver to bring the stuff to the waste disposal place...

I used this guy...worked out well below the cost of skip hire, it was household furniture and things, so it all depends on what you are dumping...

(although I see he has a tipper truck now too.)

http://mcgdeliveries.webstarts.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

Thanks for your reply.

A van doesn't really suit as I'm only supplying the skip. It's for general rubbish/non-recyclable items.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Green Star at the Deepwater Quay.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

€290 in my area for the smallest skip! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Shiranui

€290 in my area for the smallest skip!

This price is for 1 day / week?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

Any provider would normally give you a good few days, if not more to use it.

Advertisement