Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre Galway

• 04-11-2013 7:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

Upgraded to efibre friday at 3. have had no internet since. down. total disaster. 10 phone calls...crap about issues withe the transfer to the system etc. starting to cost me money now. anyone else facing this, anyone have a straightforward transfer?. total disaster. id stand back for a while , and dont be a pioneer like me...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Was it working while the tech was there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

kaizersoze wrote: »
    Was it working while the tech was there?

no..they sold me...the order status will move in 2 hours...there job was done..i asked had they verified all for engineer

...still down.....seriously tempted to cancel....feel conned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

tred wrote: »
    no..they sold me...the order status will move in 2 hours...there job was done..i asked had they verified all for engineer

...still down.....seriously tempted to cancel....feel conned

i may as well update this, for anyone searching. So got sorted after 1 week almost to day. when you rely on it for work, that can cause hassle. but since the service is faultless. and i am getting about 70MB downlaod and 15up.

Advertisement