Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ancient pc windows 98 +quickbooks

Options
  • 04-11-2013 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

THanks in advance for replies.
    Relative has pc windows 98 and is looking to upgrade finally to a swanky laptop. she currently has 'quickbooks' program 2002 (?) on her pc and i'm wondering about the following
    1-how you would go about transfering all the old files from quickbooks programme to new laptop?
    2- who might i need to hire to do it or could i do it for her( i have limited knowledge of such things to be fair)
    3- Cost for tech whiz to sort it out?
    4- how much for a new version of quickbooks?
    5- finally-relative is looking to spend 400 euros for new laptop just for skpe, emails, browsing internet- any advice on models?
    Thanks again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

have a look here for the quickbooks migration , seem to remember doing it 4/5 years ago for a colleauge . messy but not that bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

Quickbook's 2002 version does not support Windows 7 \ 8, only version 2007 up have full support for Vista upwards

Advertisement