Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to cancel my account due to lack of efibre and a problem with my line

Options
  • 04-11-2013 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I phoned 4 times last Thursday trying to cancel my account or at least get information on cancelling. I was told to send an email to phonecancellations (which went through and I got the automated reply) last Thursday and have not received a reply so I am trying this form of communication.

Can you please let me know how I can cancel my account or get a response from Eircom?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

I phoned 4 times last Thursday trying to cancel my account or at least get information on cancelling. I was told to send an email to phonecancellations (which went through and I got the automated reply) last Thursday and have not received a reply so I am trying this form of communication.

Can you please let me know how I can cancel my account or get a response from Eircom?
    Hi Hoddlestone

Can you confirm the date you spoke to cancellations and sent the e-mail and can you PM me with your eircom account number and name on the account and I will follow up with cancellations.

Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Hoddlestone

Hi Hoddlestone

Can you confirm the date you spoke to cancellations and sent the e-mail and can you PM me with your eircom account number and name on the account and I will follow up with cancellations.

Mark
    The date of both is last Thursday 31st of October 2013. PM to follow.

Can you please tell me how to cancel my account?

Hi Hoddlestone

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I got your PM and checked with our cancellations team. The confirmed that they have the call to them on the 31st of October but they could not find an e-mail request. Can you PM with the e-mail address you were quoted.

Are you ceasing the account or moving to another provider.

Thanks, Mark  

Hi Hoddlestone

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I got your PM and checked with our cancellations team. The confirmed that they have the call to them on the 31st of October but they could not find an e-mail request. Can you PM with the e-mail address you were quoted.

Are you ceasing the account or moving to another provider.

Thanks, Mark  
    moving

• Advertisement

Hi Hoddlestone

Thanks for getting back, I am following up with managers in cancellations and will get back to you tomorrow.

Mark

Thats great Mark, look forward to hearing back today.

Thats great Mark, look forward to hearing back today.
    Hi Hoddlestone

I sent another follow up today. I hope to have some news soon.

Mark

rang 1901, was not asked for my number and could not work out what was cancellations from "menu" absolute nonsense

rang 1901, was not asked for my number and could not work out what was cancellations from "menu" absolute nonsense
    Hi Hoddlestone

I got back to you via private message there.

Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement