Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Family Law Solicitor

• 04-11-2013 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi,

I would appreciate if someone could recommend a good family law solicitor based in Limerick and if possible give some idea of the fees involved in what I hope will be a straight-forward application for an access order through the district court. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,338 ✭✭✭✭phog

A friend of mine used Elizabeth Walsh recently, I think she's near Pery Sq. no idea of costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Saabster

Thanks Phog.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

Personally I would recommend John Battles, I find hime excellent!! I have been recommended Dan O'Gorman in the past by a friend also. Fees are determined on a case by case basis, tbh if its a straight forward access order you don't need a solr, and the district court clerk is very helpful, and I'd recommend speaking with her/him either way. However I found the support and professionalism of a sol. helped me a lot. You can ring the solr and ask fee price before you hire them. Best of luck. MM

Advertisement