Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Husqvarna tractor lawn mower

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭stooge

Its a decent deal alright. I paid 2000 for a Craftsman ride on with very similar specs. I'm not as keen on the Kohler engine as I would be on B&S or Honda but I suppose the power output is good.

Esaleslocal are good to buy from but just check about servicing. Ride on lawnmowers need to be serviced every year just like a car to keep them in good order.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭irishshadowfax

Hi OP - Have you made any move to purchase?

I was looking at that also as it was the best deal I could find for a large lawn with slopes (hence the full pressure Kohler engine). Seen multiple posts saying stay away from Huskys, which worries me. Its this or still to a push mower and get the Honda HRX 537 HYE for round €1000. Must also look into the servicing options as I'm based in Kerry.

Thanks
    IS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 494 ✭✭vinnie13

op have you much cutting to do with it?electralux(make washing machines etc) bought husqvarna and there has been a down hill run since,the chainsaws have suffered a fair bit not living up to their name.
    you may check out the reviews all over the net to find out im afraid to make sure its not just badged as a husky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

I have a Kohler engined Husqvarna since 2006/7 and it has always run perfectly.
    If that helps.

Advertisement