Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driver blaring car horn every morning

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Systemic Risk

mikemac1 wrote: »
    This thread still going? :confused: I'd forgotton about it.

Some of ye need to head over to After Hours for one of the love story megathreads. There was one about a safe also I think.

I do go to the gym before work some days so yer man was driving up the ridiculously steep hill into the estate in his little car as I was walking down. Flagged him down and what's the story, it's 6:40 am and you blare it not once but twice every time and sometimes more and how would feel if that was done outside where you live? Don't you know to call a mobile and hang up is free.

I got sworn at, swore back and this morning there was peace and quiet in the wild west of Dublin 10. So yeah, issue solved

A Snatch reference, I love it!

Fair play mikemac1 for getting it sorted. All your other neighbours probably just grumbled about it and did nothing but you acted. You probably could have said it to him in a politer way (if you were looking to avoid confrontation with the behemoth) but I can fully understand your frustration and I would say at 6.40 in the morn I probably would have taken a similar approach.

Advertisement