Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF4 not loading from origin

Options
  • 05-11-2013 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

I'm logging into origin and clicking play on BF4. Sends me to blank internet screen. it loaded once but never again.....

any thoughts would be appreciated. never had the problem with BF3 and my steam games are working fine.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

jrby wrote: »
    I'm logging into origin and clicking play on BF4. Sends me to blank internet screen. it loaded once but never again.....

any thoughts would be appreciated. never had the problem with BF3 and my steam games are working fine.....
    just go to the website? Battlelog.battlefield.com
    Use chrome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

It is down for scheduled maintenance this morning. Supposed to take an hour. Try again after.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭TheTacticsGuy

Can't sign into Battlelog either

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jrby

zuroph wrote: »
    just go to the website? Battlelog.battlefield.com
    Use chrome.

thanks, i'll try that when i get home later.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you're using Firefox, you may need to set the two plugins it uses to always be enabled.

• Advertisement

Got into battlelog and machine just hung when it went to load a game. None of my origin games are now working (except in offline mode). They were last week. Steam games are fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭ewj1978

silly question time.. is origin up to date? if not you could try reinstalling origin..

I think so, but will try that this evening.

Advertisement