Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Login Page

Options
  • 05-11-2013 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

When I login to my eircom account I get asked to

Verify my email address. Why?
    I also get told I have upgraded to a business account. I did not

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Lennyzip

practice wrote: »

I couldn't log in at all last week , couldn't even change my password . Got onto a rep here and they suggested getting onto the eircom webmaster .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi practice

Can you PM me with the eircom account number ane e-mail address you registered with please and I will look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

Lennyzip wrote: »

I couldn't log in at all last week , couldn't even change my password . Got onto a rep here and they suggested getting onto the eircom webmaster .
    Hi Lennyzip

I have confirmed that the webmaster may need to remove your details from the 'my eircom' platform so you can re-register. Have you sent on the e-mail did they get back with a case number.

Mark

Hi Lennyzip

I have confirmed that the webmaster may need to remove your details from the 'my eircom' platform so you can re-register. Have you sent on the e-mail did they get back with a case number.

Mark

Hi Mark , sent the email that evening but havn't had a responce with a case number .

Thanks ,

Alan

Edit : email sent November 1st 3.55pm

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭practice

Hi practice

Can you PM me with the eircom account number ane e-mail address you registered with please and I will look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark
    I dont want you to check anything for me.
    Iwould have thought you would know that being asked to verify an email address is a sure way to download a virus.
    I just want to know is it eircom policy to ask this question.

• Advertisement

Hi Lennyzip

Mark

Hi Mark , sent the email that evening but havn't had a responce with a case number .

Thanks ,

Alan

Edit : email sent November 1st 3.55pm
    I checked with webmaster and they confirmed the received the request the case ref should be sent in the next 24 hours. There is a max lead time of 10 working days to have the account re-set and you can re-register.

I will track it and keep you posted.

Mark 

I checked with webmaster and they confirmed the received the request the case ref should be sent in the next 24 hours. There is a max lead time of 10 working days to have the account re-set and you can re-register.

Mark 

Cheers Mark :-)

Mark 

Cheers Mark :-)
    No problem

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭java

Why does an account need to be deleted? I also got this message after I logged in. I presumed it was post the upgrade you talked about yesterday Mark. Can you please check with your technical colleagues?

java wrote: »
    Why does an account need to be deleted? I also got this message after I logged in. I presumed it was post the upgrade you talked about yesterday Mark. Can you please check with your technical colleagues?
    Hi java

That is not the case with every account that shows that message when customers try to log in after the work on the 'my eirom' Platform. It was a possibility that webaster advised of when I looked into Lennyzip details.

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement