Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Product Idea

Options
  • 05-11-2013 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi all,

I have an idea for a product that I want nothing to do with regarding manufacturing, marketing, selling....etc. It's not in my line of work at all but I think it is a great idea for an already existing company, it would provide them with a brand new product that they could easily incorporate into their manufacturing process.

I don't really want to just tell them about it and then have them take it from me and I don't really want to go down the patent route as it will take time and money.

Is there a way that I can give this idea to the company and make some money out of it. In other words, can I sell an idea and if so how would I go about it?

Thanks for any input or ideas!
    ruairihev

Comments

Advertisement