Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you deploy into a vehicle /aircraft or team base on bf4?

Options
  • 05-11-2013 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I just can't seem to work out how to deploy into a vehicle / deploy in a base and instead just deploy / spawn on a squad mate.

What am I doing wrong? Have I missed something so obvious that I should just pack the ps3 away and find something else to do?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Selectable spawns such as vehicles have a square around them on the deploy screen. Full vehicles won't have any, and will just be the vehicle icon alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

Thanks. I can see them in white but I can't see how to select them. In bf3 it was all listed but I can't see it on the new interface.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭CptMackey

I'm fairly sure it's selected with the right anolog stick. Could be the left but I do it. Try selecting the spawn then with the right stick select one of the vehicles

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭djskip316i

You need move your spawn point back to your deployment with the left stick , and use the right stick to select vehicle the press x , If you looking for someone to team up with add me Skip_V2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

Thanks will give that a go when I am on next.

• Advertisement
Advertisement