Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compatibility?

Options
  • 05-11-2013 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    Can someone please help me get a handle on what Clearomizers work with what batteries?

Are Ego-C batteries threaded the same way as a Ego-T ?
    Like I have Kanger EVOD that screws into a 450mah mini battery .. but a CE4 clear cloud doesn't screw onto it.. just spins...

I'm trying to get a new setup organised and want to have everything interchangeable.. but right now I can only use the CE4 with a 11mah battery I got.. and I feel a bit noticable with a big yoke like that going around in public...

Anyway.. if anyone could just tell if if EGO-C and EGO-T are supposed to be the same standard for fitting that would be a start...

Thanks
    Vida

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Yup, same fitting/threading.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭vidapura

Okay.. and a 510 is a different threading system altogether is it?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

It is, but all eGo batteries have a 510 threading. Any 510 atty should work on an eGo battery, but eGo-threaded atties won't work on a 510 battery unless you have an adaptor.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

510 thread is the simple bit that a carto fits, ego thread has an extra set of threads outside.
    ego-510-thread.jpg
    As you can see the 510 is a female fitting with a male threading outside it. You can connect any 510 threaded device to an ego battery but you will have an exposed thread left. Originality this was for a cone but with the clearos the cone is redundant and the thread cover incorporated into the clearo.

If you want you can get beauty rings that cover the extra threads when using native 510 fittings like the Vivi nova and protanks.

Ego fittings will not fit a 510 without an adapter. If you use mods which mostly have just simple 510's then an adapter is a good idea.

And yes all ego battery have ego threading. T's W' and C's, it's the included atomizer that's different in some and the circuitry in the newer battery's.

Advertisement