Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

non slip man hole covers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

Brilliant but Ireland will never buy them. Too obsessed with speeding as the problem

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭the cats pajamas

I wonder is there a substance you could paint onto them, random acts of kindness style.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

I wonder is there a substance you could paint onto them, random acts of kindness style.

You'd probably get done for vandalism

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

WONDA WAZ 'ERE!!!!!

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

If we get them in here I'll put a grand into everyones paypal account. Not a hope of it happening. Bikes don't exist when it comes to safety/facilities from the government except for the odd ad on telly about speeding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Would rather the government get in non slip roundabouts TBH....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭josh59

If someone did something with the massive square manhole cover that's on the right hand bend heading across the bridge in Lexilip towards the former Salmon Leap pub I'd be happy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Cienciano wrote: »
    If we get them in here I'll put a grand into everyones paypal account. Not a hope of it happening.QUOTE]

I'm goin to hold you to that............:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

josh59 wrote: »
    If someone did something with the massive square manhole cover that's on the right hand bend heading across the bridge in Lexilip towards the former Salmon Leap pub I'd be happy
    Are they the temporary ones when a company is repairing services? Saw a couple in Terenure yesterday. Big shiny plates of metal.
    I know there's some dublin council regulation that says they have to be non slip surface, so if you came of on your bike on one the construction company would be in serious trouble.
    If we get them in here I'll put a grand into everyones paypal account. Not a hope of it happening.

I'm goin to hold you to that............:P
    Better chance of me scoring Scarlett Johansson in a pub in Swords on saturday night!

(actually, that's going a bit far)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭josh59

Are they the temporary ones when a company is repairing services? Saw a couple in Terenure yesterday. Big shiny plates of metal.
    I know there's some dublin council regulation that says they have to be non slip surface, so if you came of on your bike on one the construction company would be in serious trouble.
    /QUOTE]

No, but I know what you are referring to. This one is a permanent fixture - must stop some day I'm in the car and take a photo.

• Advertisement
Advertisement