Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathroom header..anyone know a good supplier to fit this?

Options
  • 05-11-2013 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi does anyone know of a supplier who will fit & wire a bathroom heater in a small ensuite bathroom? Googled but found few companies in the Dublin area that will do this? Should i just buy the heater myself and separately find a electrician to fit it? Does this kind of work entail much plaster work i.e. will the electrician have to make big lumps in the wall to fit wiring etc??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Any decent electrician will be able too supply & fit the heater with minimal mess. Is there an attic space over head?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 geanfranco

No it's in an apartment..would you be able to recommend a good electrician to do this?

geanfranco wrote: »
    No it's in an apartment..would you be able to recommend a good electrician to do this?

Still shouldn't be a major issue just involves some mini trunking. Where in the country are you? Do you own the apartment or at least will you be the one too pay for the works?

I'm based in Dublin and i'm the apartment owner..

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,594 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Any decent electrician will be able too supply & fit the heater with minimal mess.

Exactly.
    You will find a local electrical contractor here:

http://www.ecssa.ie/find_contractor.html

or here:

http://www.reci.ie/ConsumerServices/FindanElectrician.aspx

• Advertisement

Thanks 2011!

Go too www.reci.ie and you'll find hundreds of Dublin based electricians!if they are listed on that site then they are fully insured and registered with the correct qualifications.

Beaten too it.

Cheers MrMac for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

geanfranco wrote: »
    Cheers MrMac for that!

There is a thread on this forum called looking for a contractor, it's a sticky and it has boards.users on it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement