Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF4 on Xbox 360

Options
  • 05-11-2013 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I'm just wondering if there's a good crowd playing the game from here and the wider audience on the 360?

I know the new consoles aren't out yet but won't be buying either due to funds.

Really loved BF3 and want BF4 but don't want to end up getting it and realize most are waiting for the next gen version. Will there be a good crowd still playing the 360 version in a years time?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

Doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Mad_Dave

Microsoft are going to continue to push the xbox360 for several years to come, so yes, it's more than likely that BF4 will continue to be popular on current gen consoles for the foreseeable future.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,424 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

I was playing BF2 on the playstation 2 for a year after the PS3 came out and there were always plenty of people to play with online

• Registered Users Posts: 22,424 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

I'm looking for people who like to play with their mics on the Xbox 360 If anyone wants to add me as a friend, my username is 'There r no gods'

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

I don't think there will be TBH, most hardcore gamers will have moved to next gen in 12 months especially when next gen BF4 will offer alot more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭tim3000

Good someone stated a thread on this for the 360. Add me if ye would like gt is tim3thousand. Anyone notice it freezing loading the Hainan resort map?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Nevermind_

tim3000 wrote: »
    Good someone stated a thread on this for the 360. Add me if ye would like gt is tim3thousand. Anyone notice it freezing loading the Hainan resort map?

Happens to me quite a bit and i know a few others as well

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Just added the proper 360 tag there.

We have an XBox Live ID tags thread already:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056386858

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

This should added as a 360 and xbox one discussion thread seeing as their is none for bf4 yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

An multilayer update is live now, 256 meg.
    Downloading it now. Got a 6 meg update
    just before it. Hope it fixs the problems!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Official Announcement:

Update #16 (Nov 21-2)
    X360 Game Update Live
    We released a new game update for Battlefield 4 on X360 today (nov 21). When you start up your game, you should get a notification asking if you want to take the update. Clocking in at ~260MB, this Multiplayer Update has a few stability improvements and crash fixes, coupled with miscellaneous minor tweaks. We will get back to you later with a more detailed patch note for this update. In the meantime, let us know in the comments how this update is working for you.

We will continue to update the game on all platforms to increase stability. Stay tuned for more information as we have it.

All user feedback on the BF forums indicate that this patch did nothing, game is the same as yesterday.

Advertisement