Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre order disaster

Options
  • 05-11-2013 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

I returned to Eircom in late august and ordered the efibre package for when it was available in the area. Had an installation date of october 16th and the engineer never showed up. 

Since then i have spent countless hours on the phone to eircom and have been bounced from pillar to post and now i'm totally fed up. Nobody can seem to be able to organise any technician to come out and install something I ordered almost 3 months ago.

I'm getting extremely tired of all the bull I've been getting and if it can't be sorted I'll be in touch with comreg.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Messi19 wrote: »
    I returned to Eircom in late august and ordered the efibre package for when it was available in the area. Had an installation date of october 16th and the engineer never showed up. 

Since then i have spent countless hours on the phone to eircom and have been bounced from pillar to post and now i'm totally fed up. Nobody can seem to be able to organise any technician to come out and install something I ordered almost 3 months ago.

I'm getting extremely tired of all the bull I've been getting and if it can't be sorted I'll be in touch with comreg.
    Hi Messi19

Can you send me a PM with your name (order was placed under and address) I will look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Messi19

Thanks for the prompt reply Mark. Pm on the way

Thanks for the prompt reply Mark. Pm on the way
    Hi Messi19,

Thanks for sending on your details I found your efibre order REF: 480655  I have sent an escalation to the efibre escalations team to arrange a call back and escalate a new installation date.

Thanks, Mark

Cheers Mark. Hopefully it'll get sorted now

Cheers Mark. Hopefully it'll get sorted now
    Hi Messi19

Have your received any call back as yet?

Mark

• Advertisement

Hi Messi19

Mark

Yeah I got a call back today and was told that there was a registration problem with the order and that I'd get another call back tomorrow or monday.

I'm not convinced

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

Hi Messi19

Mark

Yeah I got a call back today and was told that there was a registration problem with the order and that I'd get another call back tomorrow or monday.

I'm not convinced
    I got the same thing yesterday - must be a really awful registration system!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

I'm worried now. I ordered it over a month ago and have been going around in circles since then. I can't get anyone to help me - I keep getting "escalated" and promised that somebody will contact me. THEY NEVER DO! I've kept a log of all the contact I've had - I'm going to stick it all up here later on. I'll be interested to see if you get any joy here.

Hi Messi19

Mark

I'm not convinced
    Hi Messi19

I can assure you we have a dedicated efibre escalation team and there purpose is to resolve ongoing efibre issues as quickly as possible. We will keep track of the progress if you need to check back with us.

Mark

Hi Messi19

Mark

I'm not convinced
    I got the same thing yesterday - must be a really awful registration system!
    Hi jaggiebunnet

I understand the frustration, we are doing our best to push each case send on to the escalation team and they are trying to sort out any ongoing efibre issues as quickly as possible.

Mark

• Advertisement

scargill wrote: »
    I'm worried now. I ordered it over a month ago and have been going around in circles since then. I can't get anyone to help me - I keep getting "escalated" and promised that somebody will contact me. THEY NEVER DO! I've kept a log of all the contact I've had - I'm going to stick it all up here later on. I'll be interested to see if you get any joy here.
    Hi scargill

I have located your efibre order REF: 492558 I have sent you a PM with the efibre account number and spoke to the efibre team who asked if you could give them a call I have sent on the number.

Thanks, Mark

Well Friday passed, as did Monday and Tuesday. Still no contact and still no nearer to getting this sorted out

Well Friday passed, as did Monday and Tuesday. Still no contact and still no nearer to getting this sorted out
    Hi Messi19

Apologies for the delay in following up.

I see the efibre team were in dealing with re-assigning the appointment yesterday 13/11/13 afternoon. The notes stated the arranged a call back?

Mark

Hi Messi19

I see the efibre team were in dealing with re-assigning the appointment yesterday 13/11/13 afternoon. The notes stated the arranged a call back?

Mark
    Yeah they called to arrange an engineer for next monday. Fingers crossed that'll be the end of it!

Hi Messi19

Mark
    Yeah they called to arrange an engineer for next monday. Fingers crossed that'll be the end of it!
    Glad to hear it Messi19

Mark

Advertisement