Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job hunting in Kildare

Options
  • 05-11-2013 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi all

Just wondering if anybody has experience of job hunting in Kildare/West Wicklow and how you went about it. Do you find the local newspapers are best or job websites or another source. I have been looking over the past while but not much ever seems to come up for this region (I'm lucky to have a job but due to a long commute I am hoping to get something closer to home).

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Wordless

Amston wrote: »
    Hi all

Just wondering if anybody has experience of job hunting in Kildare/West Wicklow and how you went about it. Do you find the local newspapers are best or job websites or another source. I have been looking over the past while but not much ever seems to come up for this region (I'm lucky to have a job but due to a long commute I am hoping to get something closer to home).

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks.

What type of work are you looking for?

Advertisement