Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ferarri -60% returns

Options
  • 05-11-2013 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭

In line with some of the discounts previously mentioned on the Bargain Alerts forum of, Ferrari are offering 60% off all products from the online store.

Now is your chance to save money on some overpriced official products.

Promo Code: DP5KMQ1P76AWNSF4MSB6ZAKPWC

* The offer cannot be combined with other promotions or other already existing special purchase rights. Ferrari reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. The offer is applicable on Select Items.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Anyone who got watches last time, what was the quality like?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Not this again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

These are as common as as Aldi Super 6. An email is sent every week with some sort of offer. I don't regard them as bargains any more,.to be honest.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,510 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I loved my watch! Was a great piece of kit. Not worth the full value, but not a bad watch at the discounted price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Thanks OP, just got my other half a rain coat and polo shirt for only €67

The charged delivery (€9.39) as as you can only have one "offer" per purchase, but still great value, thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Was hoping for 60% off a car

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

nm wrote: »
    Was hoping for 60% off a car

even with 60% off, who are ya kidding

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭bikerboy_ie

When I entered the code total came from €89.00 to €74.23 incl €11.94 for shipping and it said discount was up to 60%. Actual discount was only 30%.
    I thought it was meant to be 60% off across the store?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭AltAccount

maximoose wrote: »

I like mine, and it's fine quality for the price I paid, but the true price of any of the Ferrari mechandise seems be the website minus 60-70%. I get the feeling nobody in the history of man has ever paid full price for their stuff. The "sales" seem to be on every other week.

TBH, if I had my eye on something specific, I'd wait until a better sale comes along. I think I got 70% off my watch, 60% doesn't seem like enough of a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

In line with some of the discounts previously mentioned on the Bargain Alerts forum of, Ferrari are offering 60% off all products from the online store.

Now is your chance to save money on some overpriced official products.

Promo Code: DP5KMQ1P76AWNSF4MSB6ZAKPWC

* The offer cannot be combined with other promotions or other already existing special purchase rights. Ferrari reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. The offer is applicable on Select Items.

It's up to 60%, tried to use it on a messenger bag and only got this reduction
    Scuderia Ferrari Replica Shoulder Bag Rot € 71,00

Up to 60%€ -28,40

Shipping cost

Fed-Ex Economy€ 9,39

Total€ 51,99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Apologies to anyone if they don't consider these a bargain anymore... I just thought I'd contribute. As much as I know that they're a sales scam, it might have been beneficial to some users, as it has been, from some posts.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

maximoose wrote: »
    Quality excellent. But when buying these kind of branded items its very hard not to believe that you're paying a premium for the logo. In saying that, those watches were definitely not cheapo Casio or Timex models.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,225 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Some might not think this is a bargain alert but I just shopped some things and I got the full 60% on all goods (must be lucky). I agree with all the discounts nobody every pays full price but it's still a nice discount found easy, so thank OP.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭Encrustment

What fecking website is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭paddym1

At a guess I'd say it's http://store.ferrari.com/en/

Advertisement