Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stuff to do

Options
  • 05-11-2013 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭

my girlfriend has been living in wexford for 2 yrs but she doesnt really have any friends outside my friends and i feel really bad for her does any1 know any hobbies or clubs apart from sports happenin on mon tues or wed night she could go to thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

The film club in the Arts Centre has just restarted. Every Tues night from now till March/April (€85ish for a season ticket). They mainly show offbeat stuff that wouldn't make it to the Omniplex with the occasional classic thrown in.

Haven't been for a while myself but a nice bunch of people with an invite to the Thomas Moore afterwards for a chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brilou23

thx that sounds great

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Or she might consider a course in something or other? They might have already started at this stage though, worth checking the VEC etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brilou23

yeah looked into it but all started

Advertisement