Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A-Wear shop

Options
  • 05-11-2013 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Is there an A-Wear shop in Athlone. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

Yes they are in the Athlone Town Centre , Pretty much rent free l hear

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭deckycoop

galait wrote: »
    Yes they are in the Athlone Town Centre , Pretty much rent free l hear

sorry i dont understand pretty much rent free comment. whats that mean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

deckycoop wrote: »
    sorry i dont understand pretty much rent free comment. whats that mean

Its been a disaster for the owners of the centre rumour is alot of tenants are paying a tiny rent just so the units are occupied

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭tubos

It would be interesting to see what sort of rents they are charging. The Golden Island is a different story it seems, Tesco are trying to up the rent of the fruit and veg shop.

Whats the deal with Golden Island, I thought Tesco owned the entire thing and all the units, but it seems some of the units are independently owned. Anybody know?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

tubos wrote: »
    It would be interesting to see what sort of rents they are charging. The Golden Island is a different story it seems, Tesco are trying to up the rent of the fruit and veg shop.

Whats the deal with Golden Island, I thought Tesco owned the entire thing and all the units, but it seems some of the units are independently owned. Anybody know?

My understanding is that they own it including car park, hence why its free to park. I saw that sign in the fruit and veg shop. My question to the shop owner is when did they last get a rent rise? The shop is on every tesco shoppers route. What do they want done? Pay parking instead? Let them rent on church street and see what bang for buck they get if they're not happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭cena

What sign is this in the veg shop

Advertisement