Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

has the shop at the brink closed down?

Options
  • 05-11-2013 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭

loved the meat there, went up today and its closed:cool: whats the story?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 JudgeRoyBean

whelan1 wrote: »
    loved the meat there, went up today and its closed:cool: whats the story?
    The shutters have been down for a couple of weeks so I assume so. Must have been difficult to keep going when they stopped doing petrol.
    There is a new butchers shop just opened in the first unit of the row of shops - not sure whether its the same chap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

The shutters have been down for a couple of weeks so I assume so. Must have been difficult to keep going when they stopped doing petrol.
    There is a new butchers shop just opened in the first unit of the row of shops - not sure whether its the same chap.
    sound, is that beside the restaraunt?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 JudgeRoyBean

whelan1 wrote: »
    sound, is that beside the restaraunt?
    Thats it yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

It's the young chap who was the junior to Sean who has it. New people taking over the old shop decided not to keep on the Butcher counter, so he moved further up. Hope it goes well for him,he's a really nice lad.

Advertisement