Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Suitable dress for a wedding?

• 05-11-2013 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

I've got a wedding coming up next week and have started panicking about having nothing suitable to wear and not much funds to buy ssomething new (i dont dress up very often at all!)
    Just curious as to peoples opinions on this dres for a wedding?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Honestly its only a bit..... meh, l think you would really need to dress it up with accessories, maybe a head piece & nice jacket....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,652 ✭✭✭✭fits

I don't think its really suitable. Do you have anything in the way of accessories, shoes even?

As long as it's pinkish and not whitish (I can't quite tell from the picture), and not too short on you, it would be grand, paired up with some nice shoes, accessories and a good hairdo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Gosh no offence but it's not great. Could you look online for even a second hand one you'd get cheaply?...even ebay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭shinesun

Sorry, don't think it is suitable for a wedding.
    Do you have any other dress at all? Even a block colour dress can work great for a wedding with acc etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

have a look on adverts, some lovely Karen Millen and Coast dresses going cheaply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Get thee to a charity shop, that's a nice dress but it's too casual (and maybe too short) for a wedding. Even Penney's could throw up something wedding-worthy at this time of year, as others mentioned above you should be able to pick something up that will work with accessories you already have.

Advertisement